The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Lurcher Racing

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Highgate wrc are having another bend meeting on SATURDAY JAN 17th

GATES OPEN 4pm first race 5pm

NO DOGS IN THE BAR AREA, THANKS

Highgate wrc are having another bend meeting on SATURDAY JAN 17thGATES OPEN 4pm first race 5pm

NO DOGS IN THE BAR AREA, THANKS
BUMP

Last edited by a moderator:
12 lurchers up to now :thumbsup:

Program for tomorrow

Un23"

R Connie

Ov23"

HT1

R Storm

B Jazz

W Breeze

BK Jed

Ht2

R Tia

B Max

W Wally

Bk Pie

O Tilly

Thats all folks

See you tomorrow night :)

Not a bad turnout for tonight. 12s ok so good luck ! Last year i said id get over and didnt so hopefully ill get a wee run across !

[Results

Un23"

R Connie 19.16

Ov23"

HT1

R Storm 4th

B Jazz 3rd

W Breeze 1st 16.60

BK Jed 2nd

Ht2

R Tia 2nd

B Max 5th

W Wally 1st 15.65

Bk Pie 3rd

O Tilly 4th

Round 2 Ht1

connie

Storm 1st 17.18

Tilly

Max

Ht2

Jazz 3rd

Pie 2nd

Tia 1st 16.81

Ht3

R Wally 1st 16.21

B Breeze W/D

Hope these results are correct,because I think afew people put their dogs in the wrong races :lol:

Sorry about Wally having to run a solo on his second run,not quite sure how this happened :b

I think he scared off the opposition with his brilliant first run (w00t)

Thanks for a good evening as usual. Wally didnt get a second run, Im not sure what happened. Never mind, he still got a very good time and earned his curry and chips.

Lyn

Thanks for a good evening as usual. Wally didnt get a second run, Im not sure what happened. Never mind, he still got a very good time and earned his curry and chips.Lyn
Hi Lyn ,sorry about Wally not getting his 2nd run :b

When I'm up in the box,I don't really know what is running,I just shout out the names etc......

We will make it up to you next time :)

Glad he enjoyed his supper :D

Well Done everybody :thumbsup: He ran a blinder Lynn :thumbsup:

Bloody Hell Lyn what have you done with the lad...hes flying ! Do you still have trouble catching him ? Remember at Harting Wakes trying to round him up ! (w00t) (w00t)

Well done to all ! Is Jed Mezs dog ? If it is im glad to see him back on the track again. Is Storm Towzers dog ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for a good evening as usual. Wally didnt get a second run, Im not sure what happened. Never mind, he still got a very good time and earned his curry and chips.Lyn

When I'm up in the box,I don't really know what is running,I just shout out the names etc......

Lol, you could have tested out your walkie talkies!!! No excuse now Mrs :lol:

Bloody Hell Lyn what have you done with the lad...hes flying ! Do you still have trouble catching him ? Remember at Harting Wakes trying to round him up ! (w00t) (w00t)
Well done to all ! Is Jed Mezs dog ? If it is im glad to see him back on the track again. Is Storm Towzers dog ?

Nope Jed belongs to someone called zetta, shes off lurcher link,

if you are at westhorton (sp) on the 15th you will see her there as shes coming down.

lol he is john, but he didnt have a 2nd run so i dont know where that results come from :lol: cheers geoff thats the 1st race hes ever won :lol: :lol: ps another cracking night well done geoff an hazel again :thumbsup: i was well chuffed with geordies trial as well :cheers:

lol he is john, but he didnt have a 2nd run so i dont know where that results come from :lol: cheers geoff thats the 1st race hes ever won :lol: :lol: ps another cracking night well done geoff an hazel again :thumbsup: i was well chuffed with geordies trial as well :cheers:
You're welcome :b

Looks like we had our wires crossed again.

Don't know who won that race then :unsure: ,must have been one of the others :lol:

Lol, you could have tested out your walkie talkies!!! No excuse now Mrs :lol:
Never thought of that :lol:

Glad someone finds it funny anyway Vicky :lol:

I suppose you thought that was funny running round trying to catch him (it is when its someone else!!) Hes not too bad now usually. Especially for curry and chips. Or frozen chicken or my new hearth rug or 3 loaves of bread or the chocolates off the christmas tree, though I think that was George.

Lyn

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back