The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate & S Wrc

Hi Geoff, could you enter McPocket 27lb. :cheers: is there any trial's on this nght before or during racing.

Unfortunately Geoff my fella is off on the injury list for another two weeks and i dont know if i shall be fit enough myself to attend but i shall do my utmost to attend and enjoy the racing, all the best to you and all of the racers. :cheers: :luck: :luck:

sharon whincop said:
Hi Geoff, could you enter McPocket 27lb.  :cheers: is there any trial's on this nght before or during racing.
:thumbsup: Sorted

Trials are available,but you have to pay the lads on the traps,not our department.

The Boss

john m said:
Unfortunately Geoff my fella is off on the injury list for another two weeks and i dont know if i shall be fit enough myself to attend but i shall do my utmost to attend and enjoy the racing, all the best to you and all of the racers. :cheers:   :luck:   :luck:
Cheers John :cheers: Hope you are both on the mend soon :luck:

The Boss

milly said:
sharon whincop said:
Hi Geoff, could you enter McPocket 27lb.  :cheers: is there any trial's on this nght before or during racing.
:thumbsup: Sorted

Trials are available,but you have to pay the lads on the traps,not our department.

The Boss

Might bring Umbro then. Save me getting up early Sunday morning.

Could you please enter Best Mates 32, Unique 27 and More of Moppet 24.

Thanks

:cheers:

Hi Geoff can you enter Viv's Perfection 27lb bitch

and Viv's Merlin vets 7yrs

thanks Don

syko said:
:cheers:
Hi Geoff can you enter Viv's Perfection 27lb bitch

and Viv's Merlin vets 7yrs

thanks  Don

Sorted Don, but could you give the weight of Viv's Merlin

Geoff

17 dogs entered up to now :thumbsup:

NEILPEM said:
VIVS MERLINN 39LB FLETCH :D

Your not far wrong Neil now he is retired hes been training the pups so will give him a run now and then was 22 but got him down to 21

not bad from 18lbs

most of our lot in season ... but may have a run down still

DENISE BAILEY said:
most of our lot in season ... but may have a run down still
I can always find you something to do Dee, you can go in the smoke room with Linda :- " :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back