The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate & Swallownest Wrc

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]
RunningGreyhound.gif
Highgate & Swallownest WRC are pleased to announce details of their forthcoming race night[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] This Saturday 3rd November[/SIZE]

Racing will be in 4 weight groups

Up to 20,25,30 and 35 plus 40lb & no limit scratch(£5 per dog)

Dogs & Bitches all in.Veterans will get an allowance ie.5years -1yd,6years -2 yds,and so on.....

Lurcher racing will also take place,under23" and 23"and over.(Lets hope we get more entries for this than last time!)

Entries to be taken up to 12 noon Saturday,either on here or phone Geoff on 07714187260(any time)NO LATE ENTRIES

So come along and enjoy a good night out ,and get your dog fit at the same time. :thumbsup:

NEW MEMBERS WELCOME

:oops: Forgot to say

Gates open at 7.00pm,racing to start at 7:30 approx.

will you enter my lurcher storm in the over 23 please geoff and we"ll see if he can keep his unbeaten run going :lol: :lol: :cheers:

milly said:
[SIZE=14pt]
RunningGreyhound.gif
Highgate & Swallownest WRC are pleased to announce details of their forthcoming race night[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] This Saturday 3rd November[/SIZE]Racing will be in 4 weight groups

Up to 20,25,30 and 35 plus 40lb & no limit scratch(£5 per dog)

Dogs & Bitches all in.Veterans will get an allowance ie.5years -1yd,6years -2 yds,and so on.....

Lurcher racing will also take place,under23" and 23"and over.(Lets hope we get more entries for this than last time!)

Entries to be taken up to 12 noon Saturday,either on here or phone Geoff on 07714187260(any time)NO LATE ENTRIES

So come along and enjoy a good night out ,and get your dog fit at the same time. :thumbsup:

NEW MEMBERS WELCOME

Also forgot to say yd per lb. :b

Towzer said:
will you enter my lurcher storm in the over 23 please geoff and we"ll see if he can keep his unbeaten run going :lol:   :lol:   :cheers:
Sorted :thumbsup:

Thanks - that was gunna be my next question :- " :thumbsup:

So sorry i wont be at this next meeting Geoff, have a race meeting at the Devon club to attend the next day so taking the opportunity for a few days at the caravan also, what a bummer, already been arranged. All the best to the regulars and also some newbies i hope, have a brilliant evenings racing. :cheers: :luck:

john m said:
So sorry i wont be at this next meeting Geoff, have a race meeting at the Devon club to attend the next day so taking the opportunity for a few days at the caravan also, what a bummer, already been arranged. All the best to the regulars and also some newbies i hope, have a brilliant evenings racing. :cheers:   :luck:
Thanks John :thumbsup:

Cn i enter My quest 24lb please. see you saturday john,joyce n robin :cheers:

Connor's Lass 21lb - 6yrs (19lb) :wub:

Connor's Legacy 21lb :teehee:

Moany Moany 28lb o:)

Just for trials - Connor's Dream :angry:

See you there :thumbsup: Give me a shout if you need the programmes done o:)

Hi Geoff look forward to Saturday night trying to persude Ruth to come

please can you enter :thumbsup: Viv's Perfection 27lbs

thanks see you Sat

:thumbsup:

All sorted :thumbsup: it would be nice to see Ruth :thumbsup:

12 dogs entered so far :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Could we please enter

Best of Mates 32lb

Unique 27lb

Two Faced 23lb

Bootiful 33 lb

Thank You :D

sadieandco said:
Could we please enter
Best of Mates    32lb

Unique              27lb

Two Faced          23lb

Bootiful              33 lb

Thank You  :D

And thank you :thumbsup: total dogs up to now is 17 :)) 3more and the track is paid for :sweating:

Bert & Fran have just phoned up and entered 3 more :thumbsup: :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back