The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate & Swallownest Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
hey up geoff its george can you book harvey in no limit for me mate ta would put a smiley face on but dont know how to do it and our womans still at work

rodders said:
hey up geoff its george can you book harvey in no limit for me mate ta would put a smiley face on but dont know how to do it and our womans still at work
Sorted George :thumbsup: best place for um :lol: with plenty of over time (w00t) :D

By the way,I hope you lot realise I'm missing the X-Factor :( Its my fave programme too

Hazel

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
[SIZE=14pt]
RunningGreyhound.gif
Highgate & Swallownest WRC are pleased to announce details of their forthcoming race night[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] This Saturday 3rd November[/SIZE]Racing will be in 4 weight groups

Up to 20,25,30 and 35 plus 40lb & no limit scratch(£5 per dog)

Dogs & Bitches all in.Veterans will get an allowance ie.5years -1yd,6years -2 yds,and so on.....

Lurcher racing will also take place,under23" and 23"and over.(Lets hope we get more entries for this than last time!)

Entries to be taken up to 12 noon Saturday,either on here or phone Geoff on 07714187260(any time)NO LATE ENTRIES

So come along and enjoy a good night out ,and get your dog fit at the same time. :thumbsup:

NEW MEMBERS WELCOME

24 dogs entered up to now :thumbsup: AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO PARK IN THE CAR PARK, ONLY BLUE BADGE HOLDERS AND THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS TO PARK IN THE STADIUM, THANK YOU.

just a quick message to say my quest wont be on the program car dint pass m.o.t and not getting it back till monday therefore we are un able to be up tonight :cheers: . john joyce and robin

whippet1985 said:
just a quick message to say my quest wont be on the program car dint pass m.o.t and not getting it back till monday therefore we are un able to be up tonight :cheers: . john joyce and robin
No problem,thanks for letting us know :thumbsup:

milly said:
milly said:
[SIZE=14pt]
RunningGreyhound.gif
Highgate & Swallownest WRC are pleased to announce details of their forthcoming race night[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] This Saturday 3rd November[/SIZE]Racing will be in 4 weight groups

Up to 20,25,30 and 35 plus 40lb & no limit scratch(£5 per dog)

Dogs & Bitches all in.Veterans will get an allowance ie.5years -1yd,6years -2 yds,and so on.....

Lurcher racing will also take place,under23" and 23"and over.(Lets hope we get more entries for this than last time!)

Entries to be taken up to 12 noon Saturday,either on here or phone Geoff on 07714187260(any time)NO LATE ENTRIES

So come along and enjoy a good night out ,and get your dog fit at the same time. :thumbsup:

NEW MEMBERS WELCOME

24 dogs entered up to now :thumbsup: AND PLEASE REMEMBER TO PARK IN THE CAR PARK, ONLY BLUE BADGE HOLDERS AND THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS TO PARK IN THE STADIUM, THANK YOU.

ENTRIES CLOSED, THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE ENTERED THEIR DOGS AND :luck:

Here's tonights program

LURCHER RACE

STORM

PADDY

NO LIMIT

R MUSCLEBOUND (I)

B SUE'S BLUE

W ON THE BALL

HEAT2

R DODGY CHASER

B MIDNIGHT JOSIE

40LB SCRATCH

R MAISY GREY

B SUGAR MOUSE

UP TO 20LB

R CONNOR'S DREAM 17 SC

UP TO 25LB

HT1

R TWO FACED 23 SC

B CONNOR'S LEGACY 21 2

W GAME ON 21 2

HT2

R CALAMITY KATE 23 SC

B TOM SMITH 21 (5 YRS) 2

W CONNOR'S LASS 19 (6 YRS) 4

UP TO 30LB

HT1

R MOANY MOANY 28 SC

B UNIQUE 27 1

W GLIMMER 26 2

HT2

R GRANITE 28 SC

B VIVS PERFECTION 27 1

W DAVE'S WISH 26 2

BK A MYSTERY 24 (6 YRS) 4

UP TO 35LB

R BOOTIFUL 33 SC

B BEST OF MATES 32 1

W JACK THE LAD 31 (5 YRS) 2

THATS YOUR LOT :D

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :luck:

milly said:
Here's tonights programLURCHER RACE

STORM

PADDY

NO LIMIT

R MUSCLEBOUND (I)

B SUE'S BLUE

W ON THE BALL

HEAT2

R DODGY CHASER

B MIDNIGHT JOSIE

40LB SCRATCH

R MAISY GREY

B SUGAR MOUSE

UP TO 20LB

R CONNOR'S DREAM 17 SC

UP TO 25LB

HT1

R TWO FACED 23 SC

B CONNOR'S LEGACY 21 2

W GAME ON 21 2

HT2

R CALAMITY KATE 22 SC

B TOM SMITH 21 (5 YRS) 1

W CONNOR'S LASS 19 (6 YRS) 3

UP TO 30LB

HT1

R MOANY MOANY 28 SC

B UNIQUE        27  1

W GLIMMER    26 2

HT2

R GRANITE  28 SC

B VIVS PERFECTION 27 1

W DAVE'S WISH    26 2

BK A MYSTERY 24 (6 YRS) 4

UP TO 35LB

R BOOTIFUL 33 SC

B BEST OF MATES 32 1

W JACK THE LAD 31 (5 YRS) 2

THATS YOUR LOT :D

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE  :luck:

looks like a flippin open lol have fun and we want to c the results on here tommoz please :cheers:

sherry said:
looks like a flippin open lol have fun and we want to c the results on here tommoz please  :cheers:
Fleesh our ace reporter,usually puts the results on the Highgate & Swallownest club page :thumbsup:

Roll on 6:30pm - Moany Moany has already "asked" several times if it's racey time :angry:

Thankyou to everyone who enquired after Moany Moany who was recieving First Aid at the track side after her final. She's absolutely fine :) , the split isn't as bad as the blood made it look :x . After she's had the obligatory evening limping around playing the wounded soldier I'm sure she'll forget all about it.

WELL DONE HARVEY BRILL TIME (w00t) HOPE GEORGE GAVE HIM STEAK FOR TEA LOL

Thanks Mand :D at least you know there's more chance of Harvey getting steak than George :lol:

Glad to read Moany Moanys injury isn't bad :thumbsup:

Thanks to commitee for a lovely social evening,we really enjoyed it :thumbsup:

:D Karen

:thumbsup: well done karen and Harvey( Musclebound ) he's getting better every run :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

First of all I would like to thank all our loyal and dedicated workers for making these race nights run smoothly :thumbsup: ie all the staff at Highgate :thumbsup:

Marie & BIG Graham :thumbsup: Mandy & little Graham :thumbsup: Fleesh our ace reporter :thumbsup: and a special mention to Linda Broom who travels over the Pennines for every race night even when she hasn't got a dog to run!!

She does a first rate job in the commentary box with her new assistant Graham, thats big Graham (size 12 feet (w00t) ) and 6 feet 5 inches tall (w00t) ( thats the only measurements I'm giving you Karen-Coral :lol: )

Also thanks to all the people who donated raffle prizes :thumbsup:

Also thanks to Ruth Sysons for her very tasty pies, even though Don had been having a nibble at mine :lol:

And most importantly Hazel and I would like to thank you the racers for coming and racing your dogs in a sportsman like way :thumbsup:

Just wanted to say thanks for another brilliant enjoyable evening, who could ask for more, nice venue, great staff, enjoyable company and some good races.

Thank you Highgate staff for making us so welcome and of course Geoff and Hazel and fellow competitors.

All the best

Marie and Graham (big) :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back