The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Whippet Bend Derby

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Here are the details for the Highgate Whippet Bend Derby :thumbsup:

I would just like to thank all our sponsers

Graham & Marie

Chris & Rob

Vicky & Mark

Karen & George

Yvonne & Tony

Ray Bourne

Lyndon Gilbert

Myers Family

Derbyposter.jpg

Looks good geoff, nice to see some serious scratch money :thumbsup:

chris

:p This should be a great day, I hope the weather will be kind to us on the way home this time, (w00t) might be bring some more Cornish folk up with us. ;) Di

looking forward to this :thumbsup:

i havent been to highgate since 1991 :eek: :lol:

hopfully i can persuade sean he must go as he,ll know the way as he,s been this year,,,,, :thumbsup:

remember bill robb & graham mc kenzie got lost ,,,we stopped at a petrol garage and asked for derections and the guy they asked was from the same town as us ( arbroath ) :lol: what was the chances that happening :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbsup: sounds really good cant wait :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Looks fantastic now you've got it all written down Geoff :thumbsup: It really is great to have such a big event on the bends :thumbsup:

good luck with this geoff but surley to go well as with your other meetings :thumbsup:

Thanks for your post's :thumbsup:

milly said:
Here are the details for the Highgate Whippet Bend Derby :thumbsup: I would just like to thank all our sponsers

Graham & Marie

Chris & Rob

Vicky & Mark

Karen & George

Yvonne & Tony

Ray Bourne

Lyndon Gilbert

Myers Family

Derbyposter.jpg

Nice i might make this one sue

Dad finally put Cindy round easington this week so I might even have some thing to run. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: hope we see you there sue should be a good day, make sure you rest now and you will be well on your way to recovery

whippeteerThe1st said:
looking forward to this  :thumbsup:
i havent been to highgate since 1991  :eek:   :lol:

hopfully i can persuade sean he must go as he,ll know the way as he,s been this year,,,,, :thumbsup:

remember bill robb & graham mc kenzie got lost ,,,we stopped at a petrol garage and asked for derections and the guy they asked was from the same town as us ( arbroath )  :lol:   what was the chances that happening  :lol:

It will be nice to see Paddy, and Ben hopefully :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back