The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc V Westhoughton Wrc

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
RunningGreyhound.gif

HIGHGATE WRC

A challenge as been thrown down by our rival bend club WESTHOUGHTON WRC And I've accepted on behalf of our club. Just wondering what's your thoughts on this, and who's up for it :- " Nothing as been finalised yet, but I think it's a great idea Linda :thumbsup:

It's hoped that one meeting will be held at Highgate, and the re-match at Westhoughton :thumbsup: so Vicky Harper and Jac's, get some Sudacreme from the chemist, cos your going to get your asses kicked :oops: and we will be collecting the BIG trophy I'm putting up for this War of the Roses :- "

[SIZE=14pt]LET BATTLE COMMENCE[/SIZE] :lol:

we are going to do some fund raising and hopefully put a bit of a buffet on so you can drown your sorrows when we

[SIZE=14pt]* KICK YOUR ARSES *[/SIZE]

be good to get some fun back into the sport :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sound like a laugh :lol:

:luck: getting it all organised :luck:

weve got a peddie and lurcher team as well who I'm sure would like to join in

Sounds great ...used to have these type of racing years ago on straights,

local clubs would challenge each other

Here's an idea, the racing manager from the loosing club has to do a streak round the track! (w00t)

wild whippies said:
Here's an idea, the racing manager from the loosing club has to do a streak round the track! (w00t)
think there would have to be an oxygen tank on top bend waiting for Fletch (w00t)

wild whippies said:
Was thinking kill two birds with one stone - rather than a buffet a hog roast, racing manager of the losing team :cheers:

sounds like a good bit of fun best of luck with it :luck: :luck:

Vicky said:
wild whippies said:
Was thinking kill two birds with one stone - rather than a buffet a hog roast, racing manager of the losing team :cheers:

sounds even better straight after the owners race :sweating: :wacko:

you can count our peddies in if the dates ok and doesnt clash with any opens. :cheers: :cheers:

wild whippies said:
Vicky said:
wild whippies said:

Not much meat on Tony! :lol:

There's plenty of meat on my pork chop, and I don't mind sharing, win or lose ;)

wild whippies said:
Just had a committee meeting, and Rob67 (Chris) as been unanimousley voted the racing manager :lol:

milly said:
wild whippies said:
Vicky said:
wild whippies said:

Not much meat on Tony! :lol:

There's plenty of meat on my pork chop, and I don't mind sharing, win or lose ;)

Can hear Hazel shouting 'There's not enough to go round' :- " from here Geoff :lol:

Brill idea :thumbsup:

weathergirls said:
weve got a peddie and lurcher team as well  who I'm sure would like to join in
And we have some of the fastest lurcher's in the uk in our club :- " don't we Towzer ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back