The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc V Westhoughton Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The WESSIE TEAM have dog will travel :thumbsup: will yours ? :- "

(w00t) No love lost between these two teams, can't wait to hear about the antics they both get up to :lol:

:luck: :luck: :cheers: :luck: :luck:

DRESS CODE:- Flat caps and boots and a whistle (wonder if Gaz will lend me one of his) :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Will there be a hog roast (w00t) :thumbsup: Should be really good fun, just racing for fun :- " :blink: erm maybe a bit of pride and honour thrown in????????? Ok, it will be a battle to the bitter end..................and thats just in the bar :D 8)

Count roxy and co in :thumbsup:

chris

I'm sure I'll be there to shout you all on, absolutely everyone, every single person there ...

GO HIGHGATE :- "

rob67 said:
Will there be a hog roast (w00t)   :thumbsup: Should be really good fun, just racing for fun :- "  :blink: erm maybe a bit of pride and honour thrown in????????? Ok, it will be a battle to the bitter end..................and thats just in the bar :D   8) Count roxy and co in  :thumbsup:

chris

There top of the list :- " lurvee kicking ass

need to sort a couple of Sat nights out for these meetings any thoughts Fletch last open in W.N calendar 2008 is 7th Dec and the first open in 2009 will more than likely be BWRA North West Bonanza early Feb

maybe we could do them between xmas and New Year or how about Boxing day and 3rd Jan some suggestions please then we can put them to the Team managers

by the way the I have it on good authority TONY the N/W team manager is up for the streak round the track against a nominee from the underdogs :oops:

Boydie, Meades and Syko doing the vet dash :- "

weathergirls said:
need to sort a couple of Sat nights out for these meetings  any thoughts Fletch  last open in W.N calendar 2008 is 7th Dec and the first open in 2009 will more than likely be BWRA North West Bonanza early Feb maybe we could do them between xmas and New Year or how about Boxing day and 3rd Jan  some suggestions please  then we can put them to the Team managers

by the way the I have it on good authority  TONY the N/W team manager is up for the streak round the track against a nominee from the underdogs :oops:

I will give it some thought over the next 2 weeks, the above period sounds fine by me, but I will have to get some feed back from the committee :thumbsup:

weathergirls said:
need to sort a couple of Sat nights out for these meetings  any thoughts Fletch  last open in W.N calendar 2008 is 7th Dec and the first open in 2009 will more than likely be BWRA North West Bonanza early Feb maybe we could do them between xmas and New Year or how about Boxing day and 3rd Jan  some suggestions please  then we can put them to the Team managers

by the way the I have it on good authority  TONY the N/W team manager is up for the streak round the track against a nominee from the underdogs :oops:

That would be a sight for sore eyes, would need sun glasses when boydies swung around the stadium, he is a big lad so i have been told.

Just a query, I'm sure you're aware the suggested dates are just over a week apart. So ...

Do the teams have to stay the same for both matches ? Just thinking if maybe (and fingers crossed it doesn't happen) someone's dog(s) get injured and they can't take part in the rematch - will there be a team of reserves or can the teams be swapped and changed as each club sees fit without having a declared "reserve" list ?

All things to consider :b

P.S ...

[SIZE=14pt]GO HIGHGATE[/SIZE]

Can't see why it has to be the same team for both personally.

Fleesh said:
Just a query, I'm sure you're aware the suggested dates are just over a week apart. So ...
Do the teams have to stay the same for both matches ? Just thinking if maybe (and fingers crossed it doesn't happen) someone's dog(s) get injured and they can't take part in the rematch - will there be a team of reserves or can the teams be swapped and changed as each club sees fit without having a declared "reserve" list ?

All things to consider  :b

P.S ...

those dates are only suggestions to get the ball rolling so to speak shouldn't think there would be a problem either team having spare dogs to put in where needed

whilst its good if its competative it is for fun

by the way is it true I hear Maurice is standing in for Fletch on the Streak race (w00t) remind him to watch for splinters in his [SIZE=14pt]KICKBOARD[/SIZE] :wacko:

Fleesh said:

All things to consider  :b

P.S ...

Highgate's tactics are top secret :thumbsup: they'll wonder whats hit them :thumbsup:

News flash....one of Westhoughton's members has defected 8) :- "

Is it because they heard what you did to that greyhound (w00t)

Where's the announcement :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back