The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc V Westhoughton Wrc

right then 20th Dec for the [SIZE=21pt] A[/SIZE] TEAM venue are we doing re-match 2 / 3/ or 4 weeks after

i think It would be even better if we could get another four teams and make it a right good night --that way there could be a lot more there and as it is going to be a Saturday be good night out for most-----all six dog races ----brilliant--

just a thought ----

steve

stormydog said:
RIGHT YOU LOT...GET A DATE SETTLED SO I CAN BOOK FLIGHTS ETC !!
Bring some Irish :luck: with you for the Wessy team John, there going to need it :lol:

o:)

“Wherever you go and whatever you do, May the luck of the Irish be there with you”

Spoke to Rod tonight, Saturday 20th December is a goer about 6.30/7pm!!!!

Need to all have a think about format now :thumbsup:

Vicky said:
Need to all have a think about format now  :thumbsup:

we could run it on a points system e.g 4 dog races 5 pts winner 3 /2 /1

2 from each team to a race luck of the draw drawn out of the hat at start Wessie dogs obviously in RED and the under dogs in White :- "

weathergirls said:
Karen-Coral said:
stormydog said:
Vicky said:

mmmmmm.... wheres my nearest airport to wessy ?

Might be cheaper into Blackpool---???only about half an hour away from there by car----

steve

hows he gonna get a car on the plane :blink:

Are you picking him up from Manchester or has he brought his bike??

most flights are cheaper into Blackpool or Liverpool thats all i was suggesting ---

could possibly hire a car on what he would save---

steve

Karen-Coral said:
weathergirls said:
Karen-Coral said:
stormydog said:
Vicky said:

mmmmmm.... wheres my nearest airport to wessy ?

Might be cheaper into Blackpool---???only about half an hour away from there by car----

steve

hows he gonna get a car on the plane :blink:

Are you picking him up from Manchester or has he brought his bike??

most flights are cheaper into Blackpool or Liverpool thats all i was suggesting ---

could possibly hire a car on what he would save---

steve

and if i run......well all itl cost me is nike rubber ! lol

thanks for the tips. il go check flights now.

can pick up from Manchester or Liverpool

Boydy will have to do Blackpool :- "

or you could bring a pogo stick with you :oops:

weathergirls said:
Vicky said:

2 from each team to a race luck of the draw drawn out of the hat at start Wessie dogs obviously in RED and the under dogs in White :- "

Sounds good, and prehaps a re-draw if you want to have a 2nd round so all dogs get 2 runs on the night :thumbsup: .

Fleesh said:
weathergirls said:
Vicky said:

Sounds good, and prehaps a re-draw if you want to have a 2nd round so all dogs get 2 runs on the night :thumbsup: .

deffinately a 2nd round random draw need time for the hog to cook :- "

weathergirls said:
Fleesh said:
weathergirls said:
Vicky said:

deffinately a 2nd round random draw need time for the hog to cook :- "

Would that be the last one over the finish line in the person race (w00t)

you sorted a date out yet

your lagging behind again yorkies :- " (w00t)

I thought I would look up who won the 'war of the roses' and obviously history was wrong......................cos it was those that wore the red roses that won!! If people think it might be a good idea, I dont mind making winning red jackets for the wessy leg and white jackets for the highgate leg if anyone thinks it a good idea..............as long as there are not 20 winners each time!!! (havent got enough fingers!!)

chris

rob67 said:
I thought I would look up who won the 'war of the roses' and obviously history was wrong......................cos it was those that wore the red roses that won!! If people think it might be a good idea, I dont mind making winning red jackets for the wessy leg and white jackets for the highgate leg if anyone thinks it a good idea..............as long as there are not 20 winners each time!!! (havent got enough fingers!!)
chris

Great idea Chris :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back