The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc V Westhoughton Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
rob67 said:
I thought I would look up who won the 'war of the roses' and obviously history was wrong......................cos it was those that wore the red roses that won!! If people think it might be a good idea, I dont mind making winning red jackets for the wessy leg and white jackets for the highgate leg if anyone thinks it a good idea..............as long as there are not 20 winners each time!!! (havent got enough fingers!!)
chris

Excellent :thumbsup:

rob67 said:
I thought I would look up who won the 'war of the roses' and obviously history was wrong......................cos it was those that wore the red roses that won!! If people think it might be a good idea, I dont mind making winning red jackets for the wessy leg and white jackets for the highgate leg if anyone thinks it a good idea..............as long as there are not 20 winners each time!!! (havent got enough fingers!!)
chris

get them fingers working great idea :cheers:

just reading over topics and what a :D :D COME ON HIGHGATE :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hellbound said:
just reading over topics and what a  :D   :D COME ON HIGHGATE  :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:
Yes Yvonne, it will be a big :lol: watching them get thrashed. :- "

We're in it to win it.

WaroftheRoses.jpg

What a shame won't be able to attend the first leg as its my Christmas Dinner & Dance from work. So good luck to everyone and hope to see you at the home leg for me (Highgate). :cheers: and good :luck: to everyone.

Wally & Brin did some good times last night :- "

i think we may have found a star for the war of the roses in the lurcher section with a fawn dog doing a good time of 1586 this time only being ONLY 35 spots slower than our scr dogs times :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
m warren said:
Wally & Brin did some good times last night :- "

i think we may have found a star for the war of the roses in the lurcher section with a fawn dog doing a good time of 1586 this time only being ONLY 35 spots slower than our scr dogs times :cheers: :cheers:

Think your Lurcher will need rockets tied to its Bum :clown: the way Highgates Lurchers are running, he he. :- "

you whities sorted a date yet our [SIZE=14pt]RED ROSE [/SIZE] lurchers are braying at the bit to whoop your arses :- "

Really looking forward to this it's gonna be a riot.

Wonder if we could theme the food around our yorkshire / lancashire backgrounds?

Black Puddings, Hot Pot, Blackpool Rock, Eccles Cake, Wigan Pies.

can't think of anything for you Yorkshire lot only Yorkshire Puddings :lol:

Vicky said:
Wonder if we could theme the food around our yorkshire / lancashire backgrounds?

just for Maurice!!!! :oops:

nice to see your thinking of me----

Steve :thumbsup:

Vicky said:

mmmm, Barnsley chop :- "

The Harry Ramsden’s story started small, but with big ambitions, in 1928 when his first takeaway outlet opened in a hut in Guiseley, Yorkshire.

His top quality fish and chips brought customers visiting from all over. He soon needed bigger premises to accommodate them all, duly building a new restaurant in 1931, with stylish décor modelled on the Ritz. On its 21st birthday in 1952, a world record 10,000 people were served fish & chips.

Harry Ramsden’s is now famous as the biggest fish and chip shop brand in the world. The man himself was a stickler for quality, and today we’re committed to maintaining his impeccable standards, providing affordable fish and chips and working with suppliers using responsible fishing practices.

Our menu features traditional favourites, Cod and Haddock, alongside a wide choice of alternatives such as Whiting, Coley and Pollack.

We still closely guard the secret recipe of Harry’s famous batter, which is freshly mixed each day. It is essential to achieve the right consistency of batter to ensure it perfectly complements the fish.

Just like its reputation, the commercial potential of the Harry Ramsden’s brand is wide-ranging, proving equally successful in a central London location as in a busy shopping mall or a local suburban position.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back