The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
TONIGHTS PROGRAM

Vet 40lb

R Maisy Grey (i)

B Dodgy Chaser

Up to 25lb ht1

R fiddles ultimas 25 sc

B more of moppet 24 (1)

W purple rain(W) 21 (4)

BK umbro-ella 21 (4)

HT2

R Whinnie Skippet(5 yrs) 25 sc

B Darlo Delight 24 (1)

W Cavendish Lady 23(2)

BK Attraction 22(3)

UP TO 30lb

R Foxy Roxy 28 sc

B Unique 27 (1)

W Mcpockett (i) 27 (1)

BK Showman 26 (2)

Up To 35lb

R Bootiful 31 sc

B Miss Daisy 31 sc

NO LIMIT SC

R Tykwando

B Avenger

W Curlin

40lb SC

R Turkish(i)

B Sugar Mouse (i)

Thats all folks :thumbsup:

See you all tonight :luck:

THE BOSS

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
TONIGHTS PROGRAM
Vet 40lb

R Maisy Grey (i)

B Dodgy Chaser

Up to 25lb ht1

R fiddles ultimas  25 sc

B more of moppet 24 (1)

W purple rain(W)  21 (4)

BK umbro-ella      21 (4)

HT2

R Whinnie Skippet(5 yrs) 25 sc

B Darlo Delight        24 (1)

W Cavendish Lady  23(2)

BK Attraction      22(3)

UP TO 30lb

R Foxy Roxy  28 sc

B Unique      27 (1)

W Mcpockett (i) 27 (1)

BK Showman  26 (2)

Up To 35lb

R Bootiful  31 sc

B Miss Daisy  31 sc

NO LIMIT SC

R Tykwando

B Avenger

W Curlin

40lb SC

R Turkish(i)

B Sugar Mouse (i)

Thats all folks :thumbsup:

See you all tonight :luck:

THE BOSS

21 dogs :thumbsup: cost of track £100, £5 profit :thumbsup: and pleasure to be amongst great people :thumbsup:

o:)

Best of luck with tonights meeting i would have loved to be there with you all but Karen has had a full day irioning to do so will try another time ---

Mostly Harry's stuff ---------what will soon be back on bedroom floor on sky hooks

steve

RESULTS

LURCHERS

Wally 1st 16.22

Vet 40lb sc

Maisy Grey

Dodgy Chaser 1st 15.80

Up to 25lb ht1

Fiddles ultimas 3rd

More of Moppet 2nd

Purple Rain 1st 15.97

Umbro-ella 4th

Up to 25lb ht2

Whinnie Skippet 4th

Darlo Delight 2nd

Cavendish Lady 1st 16.08

Attraction 3rd

Up TO 30lb

Foxy Roxy 3rd

Unique 4th

Mcpockett 2nd

Showman 1st 15.44

Up To 35lb

Bootiful 2nd

Miss DAisy 1st N/T

NO LIMIT

Tykwando 2nd

Avenger

Curlin 1st 15.75

40lb

Turkish 1st 15.56

Sugar Mouse 2nd

Finals

Lurcher

Wally 17.41

D final

Unique 1st 16.31

Whinnie Skippet 2nd

Umbro-ella D.N.F

C Final

Foxy Roxy 2nd

Fiddles Ultimas 1st 16.28

Attraction 3rd

B Final

Bootiful 4th

Mcpockett 2nd

More of Moppet 3rd

Darlo Delight 1st 15.44

A Final

Miss Daisy 1st 15.69

Showman 4th

Cavendish Lady 2nd

Purple Rain 3rd

40lb

Sugar Mouse 1st 15.22

Turkish 2nd

Dodgy Chaser 3rd

No limit

Curlin 1st15.35

Tykwando 2nd

Geoff & I would like to thank everyone for their support :thumbsup: We hope you all enjoyed yourselves,and we hope to see ypu all at our next meeting.

HAZEL

well done to all the winners :cheers: looks like you had a fab night, wish we'd had something to run too far just to watch unfortuantely :(

Another great evening, :) brill racing, :) good company :) and Highgates hospitality spot on as usual :D . Looking forward to the next one. Well done all the racers especially Sugar Mouse with the fastest time of the night. :cheers:

Thanks alot trainer Geoff and kennel hand Hazel, couldn't of got there with out you, it's nice to see there is still some nice people in this game.

Thanks again, enjoyed the open as always.

x

well done anth with curling her first bend race :cheers: she has a hard act to follow in gypsy

THANK GEOFF AND HAZEL FOR GOOD NIGHT RACING :thumbsup:

well done lyndon and princess on winning the bfinal 1st time on the bends, in a good time aswell, better than her dad on the bends :thumbsup:

As per normal, a really good evenings racing with the highgate staff do us proud, also Geoff and Hazel organising the evening, great company also, roll on the next one :cheers: :lol:

well done all the the winner sounds like a gr8 nite!! well done tammy with princy :D (must be because hes been at my house hahaha) - well done lyndon with darlo delight - looks like a good up and coming bitch :cheers:

Fab night :D ..................good to remember what dog racings about :thumbsup: ..............it's the company and the crack not the winning at any cost. Thanks to Geoff and 'the boss' Hazel for a well run night, highgate lads were fab as usual .................and the curry and chips were out of this world ( slightly evil effect on the way home in the van but hey........the windows open :b ) Roll on the next club night (w00t)

chris.

rob67 said:
Fab night :D ..................good to remember what dog racings about :thumbsup: ..............it's the company and the crack not the winning at any cost. Thanks to Geoff and 'the boss' Hazel for a well run  night, highgate lads were fab as usual .................and the curry and chips were out of this world ( slightly evil effect on the way home in the van but hey........the windows open  :b ) Roll on the next club night  (w00t)
chris.

Thanks for a very enjoyable night some very good racing well done to everyone Great night Geoff & Hazel my Son & bGranddaughter enjoyed it as it was there first time there. Just to let you know Mickey (Avenger) is very badley scraped under his belly & back linside legs also his stoppers are split but he will recover to run another day.I never thought i had a hurdler.

regards Joyce

woody said:
rob67 said:
Fab night :D ..................good to remember what dog racings about :thumbsup: ..............it's the company and the crack not the winning at any cost. Thanks to Geoff and 'the boss' Hazel for a well run  night, highgate lads were fab as usual .................and the curry and chips were out of this world ( slightly evil effect on the way home in the van but hey........the windows open  :b ) Roll on the next club night   (w00t)
chris.

Thanks for a very enjoyable night some very good racing well done to everyone Great night Geoff & Hazel my Son & bGranddaughter enjoyed it as it was there first time there. Just to let you know Mickey (Avenger) is very badley scraped under his belly & back linside legs also his stoppers are split but he will recover to run another day.I never thought i had a hurdler.

regards Joyce

Hope Mikey feels better soon Joyce, thought he was a gonner at one point :( Give him a big hug from me :wub:

chris

I just closed my eyes as i expected him to be covered in blood when Karl (my Son) went to catch him. I just dont know why he did it as hes being going round Easington for the last few weeks twice a week and hes been very good. I hope Hazel dosnt blame herself for putting him in a race as he could of done the same thing in a solo run. Thanks for your concern Chris much appreciated.

regards Joyce

trouble is ever bend track has it charasteristic i do advise to let your dogs had a spin around highgate my bitch darlo delight must have come on 6 lenght for her first spin and she has been school for last 4 weekends really well ever track is not the same but lucky your dog is ok joyce thank god.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

We're thinking of having another race night on Saturday September27th 6 pm start, depending on the amout of interest shown :thumbsup:

We will also squeeze another bend night in before the Champs :thumbsup:

Yours in sport, The Boss

o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back