The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]Highgate WRC are pleased to announce details of our next race night[/SIZE]
RunningGreyhound.gif

Racing to take place at Highgate Greyhound Stadium

on Saturday 27th September

Gates open 5 0'clock pm,first race 6 0'clock pm

All dogs to be booked in by 9:00 pm Thursday night(25th September)

Weight groups will be up to 20lb,25lb,30lb,35lb.(All in)

Also 40lb & no limit scratch

Lurchers are also welcome

Total membership to date 90 (w00t) :thumbsup:

For further details phone THE BOSS on 07714187260 o:)

how often are you racing or is it by demand,trying to bring our roddy back. after injurys picked up at scotland. :))

DavidH said:
how often are you racing or is it by demand,trying to bring our roddy back. after injurys picked up at scotland. :))
We always try to have a friendly race meeting, if there's nothing too close on the next day :thumbsup: hope to see you there David with Roddy :luck:

milly said:
DavidH said:
We always try to have a friendly race meeting, if there's nothing too close on the next day :thumbsup: hope to see you there David with Roddy :luck:

Hi Hazel you do realise the BWRA Brandy Queen open is on Saturday 27th Sept

this means many people wont be attending either the straight open or the bend my self would have loved to come back down but im not going to have time as its the North East Bwra Open i would have to leave about 3 o clock the open wont be finished by then.i wont be able to make it. Just wondered if anyone else had noticed the clash.

Regards

Joyce

woody said:
milly said:
DavidH said:

this means many people wont be attending either the straight open or the bend my self would have loved to come back down but im not going to have time as its the North East Bwra Open i would have to leave about 3 o clock the open wont be finished by then.i wont be able to make it. Just wondered if anyone else had noticed the clash.

also sunday is harlow bends first time there took a lot of geting

Regards

Joyce

Geoff, will you book Xbecks in for Ron please, he is 19lb.

HAVE YOU GOT TO WEAR JACKETS :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: DOES GET COLD UP NORTH :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
woody said:
milly said:
DavidH said:

Regards

Joyce

joyce i did mention it in the original post :(

woody said:
milly said:
DavidH said:

Regards

Joyce

Hi Joyce,yes the committee did realise that there's a top ten open on at Dawdon on the same day :thumbsup:

We don't wish to step on anyones toes,but at the end of the day,we are only a training club,and it is so hard to find a date to suit everyone.

We are only putting the racing on because we have had so many people enquiring when our next meeting is.

I think alot of people just want to get their dogs back on the bends ready for the championships,and in no way are we trying to tempt racers away from Dawdon,by offering trophies or prize money.

We're sorry you won't be able to make it Joyce :( ,and I hope Mikey is on the mend :luck:

Geoff & Hazel

geoff will yu put cavendish lady in for me please her weight is 23 lb thanks :cheers:

Hi Geoff and Hazel will you put Viv's Wotnot in please he is 21lbs

also Qinn said can you enter his pedigree Joshs Lass at 24

didnt know if you did peds

cheers Don

Hope to be there, not sure what dogs running yet. Better be good weather mind, cant wait for the curry and chips!!!

chris.

Hi Geoff

Can you please enter...

Best of Mates 33lb

Bootiful 31lb

Unique 27lb

Thankyou

x

racing said:
is that a flap or proper track like harlow
It's a flapping track :wacko: where both championships are held :thumbsup: and it's very central.

ps. racing my arse ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back