The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc

hey racing,who ever you are.. highgate is a mint venue, and the myers family have spent a fortune on it, and they are a very nice family.. this stadium is a top venue, who gives a toss if it is ngrc or not. :angry:

toadfish said:
racing said:
milly said:
racing said:
is that a flap or proper track like harlow
It's a flapping track :wacko: where both championships are held :thumbsup: and it's very central.

ps. racing my arse ;)

what do you mean racing my arse

have you got a dog to enter??

if so can you give weight and name

regards

graham

whats that to do with racing my arse ive only got greyhounds

hope you have a good day i will be there nov 9th to pick new pup up

highgate really is a great venue for our sport :thumbsup: your right jasper really nice owners :thumbsup: good opertunity to get dogs used to the track ready for champs :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Hazel

I didnt mean that highgate on Sat was taken dogs away from Dawdon I just think its a shame some people who have surported Highgate inthe past wont be able to make it on time. Im trying to make both places but at the moment its a bit dodgy But would you enter Showman at 26lb in side if possible If i dont make it i will still pay my entry fee. Mikey is far from well got him checked out last night he had a neck out 4 discs and a hip. But on the bright side all his scabs have now fallen off he will be off for at least 2 weeks. Hope to make it.

Yours in sport

Joyce

i dontt think the turnout will be as good at dawdon when highgates on saturday night but cant have it allways good luck to everyone racing wherever they go :luck:

woody said:
Hi HazelI didnt mean that highgate on Sat was taken dogs away from Dawdon I just think its a shame some people who have surported Highgate inthe past wont be able to make it on time. Im trying to make both places but at the moment its a bit dodgy But would you enter Showman at 26lb in side if possible If i dont make it i will still pay my entry fee. Mikey is far from well got him checked out last night he had a neck out 4 discs and a hip. But on the bright side all his scabs have now fallen off he will be off for at least 2 weeks. Hope to make it.

Yours in sport

Joyce

No probs Joyce :thumbsup: but don't get rushing about and don't worry about the entry fee.

Glad Mikey is on the mend, and pleased his scabs have dropped off :x :D

milly said:
[SIZE=14pt]Highgate WRC are pleased to announce details of our next race night[/SIZE]
RunningGreyhound.gif
Racing to take place at Highgate Greyhound Stadium

on Saturday 27th September

Gates open 5 0'clock pm,first race 6 0'clock pm

All dogs to be booked in by 9:00 pm Thursday night(25th September)

Weight groups will be up to 20lb,25lb,30lb,35lb.(All in)

Also 40lb & no limit scratch

Lurchers are also welcome

Total membership to date 90 (w00t)   :thumbsup:

For further details phone THE BOSS on 07714187260 o:)

Hi Geoff can you book in She's a double 31lb Thanks Neil

mutley said:
i dontt think the turnout will be as good at dawdon when highgates on saturday night but cant have it allways good luck to everyone racing wherever they go :luck:
Sorry gary, dont see the difference between any other club being on at the same time................not all handicaps at clubs stop because there are opens on do they? Just because highgate is a bends club shouldnt make any difference.

chris

maybe maybe not just my opinion wasnt havin a moan chris if you look at my post it said good luck to all racers

mutley said:
maybe maybe not just my opinion wasnt havin a moan chris if you look at my post it said good luck to all racers
Didnt say you were moaning gary, just pointing out my opinion too. Not only highgate on at the weekend, isn't harlow on too? Am sure you wish them all good luck too.

chris

all racers chris :luck: wherever they race, we may even come for a trial at highgate if time allows

mutley said:
all racers chris  :luck: wherever they race, we  may even come for a trial at highgate if time allows
Am sure you would be made most welcome gary. The curry and chips are out of this world. Yet they do have a little unpleasant side effect!!

chris

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back