The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HIGHGATE WRC, RACE NIIGHT THIS SATURDAY JAN24th, GATES OPEN 4PM FIRST RACE 5PM

Up to 20lb

Up to 25lb

Up to 30lb

Up to 35lb

All in, and age allowance

40lb scratch

No Limit

Also lurcher racing out of traps

All trials to booked in by posting on this topic, or by pm ing me or by telephoning 07714187260 if you don't make yourself a member, no trial

Connor's Dream 19lb

Connor's Legacy 24lb

I weighed them on Sunday they weren't 22 and 26 they were 20 and 23 WHOOPS :b

Connor's Dream 19lbConnor's Legacy 24lb

You had them to weight watchers Fleesh? :teehee:

Geoff

Connor's Dream 19lbConnor's Legacy 24lb

I might start doing random weighs if you start entering any of them in the scratch racing :lol:

I'll tell Talli :( - she says she wants a 425 for under 21" :lol:

Hiya Geoff

Can you enter our 3 please; Maid Your Point 29lb, Maid u Luck 31lb (wide if poss) and Beside the Point 17lb

Cheers :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya Geoff
Can you enter our 3 please; Maid Your Point 29lb, Maid u Luck 31lb (wide if poss) and Beside the Point 17lb

Cheers :thumbsup:
Sorted Victoria :D

Can someone let Rick & Mick Clarke now that there's racing this saturday please :thumbsup:

Can someone let Rick & Mick Clarke now that there's racing this saturday please :thumbsup:
Only if you can give Dennis/Kath Cockram a ring, they were asking about the club racing on Saturday morning :thumbsup:

Just so all members are aware about the membership fee for Highgate wrc, it's a one off fee of £2 for the life of the club.

This gives you free entry into the stadium at all our club race night's.

This allows you to race your dogs in the handicap racing and the scratch racing.

Also you can book a trial to school your young dogs, also trial your dog after an injury.

But please don't abuse your membership by just coming along willy nilly just for trials.

Also we trust you to give your dogs correct weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you enter Perry and Finlay please. Perry 40lb and Finlay NL

I just want to say that this weekend is the closest weekend to Highgate WRC's second birthday which is the 27th Jan........so.......

:cheers: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY HIGHGATE WRC :cheers:

We have had such a fun time at Highgate, made some fantastic friends and have been honoured to now own some beautiful dogs, may Highgate have many more birthdays

Can you enter Perry and Finlay please. Perry 40lb and Finlay NL
I just want to say that this weekend is the closest weekend to Highgate WRC's second birthday which is the 27th Jan........so.......

:cheers: HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY HIGHGATE WRC :cheers:

We have had such a fun time at Highgate, made some fantastic friends and have been honoured to now own some beautiful dogs, may Highgate have many more birthdays
Thanks Marie :thumbsup: and thank you and all the other helpers for making Highgate run smoothly, and a BIG thank you to all the 115 members (w00t)

and thankyou all for making it a great night out :thumbsup:

hello geoff wud like to join got a lurcher bitch at 24inch trapped b4 shes wragg mad and her 2 14 month old pups which want trialling theve only bin worked ran the wragg once at a lurcher race how much do u pay to race each dog?

happy birthday highgate wrc have enjoyed the race meetings and making new friends

heres to the next 2 years big cheers to geoff n hazel n all highgate staff

a t b

chippy

hello geoff wud like to join got a lurcher bitch at 24inch trapped b4 shes wragg mad and her 2 14 month old pups which want trialling theve only bin worked ran the wragg once at a lurcher race how much do u pay to race each dog?
Your membership is £2, lurcher racing is £5 per dog, guaranteed 2 runs, trials are £5 from out of the traps or £4 a handslip payable to the owners of the stadium. First race 5pm

WELL DONE GEOFF AND HAZEL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SEE YOU FAB 1ST :thumbsup: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back