The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done all the winners, gd to see newbies winning, well done two faced good to see her coming bk to form :luck: :thumbsup:

Sorry to have missed this week, looks like there were some good races but couldn't be selfish risk the health of everyone elses dogs when they're performing so well ready for next weekend.

Talli and Jessi have only just started to pick up today so with any luck we should be able to come and watch next weekend, it will be weeks before the dogs here are ready for anything I'm not even taking them for walks this week as they've been so bad.

Looks like I missed some good races :( Perry's looking good for vets Marie :thumbsup: No Limits is gonna be good next week :thumbsup: Infact I know i'm on the wrong topic,but I predict some great races right across the board next week.Roll on next weekend :thumbsup:
Thanks Karen, we're so pleased with him. Smashing night again with some really good racing can't wait for next weekend for the Derby. Thank you to the Highgate staff for all your hard work and also to Hazel and Geoff, the new improved team now with walkie talkies :lol:

Results on there way, just making Hazel do me my supper :thumbsup: steak and chips :thumbsup:
Blimey Geoff, and I always thought you knew the difference between Jam on toast,and steak & chips :unsure: :lol:

Looks like I missed some good races :( Perry's looking good for vets Marie :thumbsup: No Limits is gonna be good next week :thumbsup: Infact I know i'm on the wrong topic,but I predict some great races right across the board next week.Roll on next weekend :thumbsup:
Thanks Karen, we're so pleased with him. Smashing night again with some really good racing can't wait for next weekend for the Derby. Thank you to the Highgate staff for all your hard work and also to Hazel and Geoff, the new improved team now with walkie talkies :lol:

You're right there Marie, some brilliant racing :thumbsup: ,and Perry looked very impressive for an old boy :lol: think he's definately in with a chance for next week :luck:

Geoff & I enjoy puuting these Saturday nights on, and it's nice to be appreciated :thumbsup: but we couldn't do it without everyones help and support.

The walkie talkies were a god send as well :thumbsup: Thanks Chris & Rob,they're on charge now ready for next week :D

Well done all winners. Must say two faced/pick pocket/little wilma/mochara all looked impressive.

Keeley

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back