The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highgate Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I wish we were coming, but can't be in two places at once and Steve's working today, poor bugger, :( lovely weather here at the moment, sun sun sun. :thumbsup: di

boomrang will not be running as the car has broke down this morning

Had a really good night tonight, couple of my girls ran really well. Blaze making sure Burnt Sugar really had a race on her hands and showing she's finally coming out of her phantom. Little Jessi who just wouldn't quit despite being 2 weeks from season and not having any running to speak of since July (she was so excited before her second run it was nearly a 2 man job to get her racing jacket on :clown: .) Lucy's on a massive learning curve bearing in mind she's never raced on the straight other than to lollop up in a solo so for her it was akin to a puppy's first ever race. Good old Talli bringing up the rear both times :wub: doesn't make me love her any less.

Look forward to seeing you all next week :thumbsup:

Well done Fleesh :thumbsup: it was nice meeting your mum the other week, Good Luck for the champs. :thumbsup: di

Hazel will put full results on after the bloody xfactor while I do the ironing :sweating:

UP/35LB HT1

R BARKING MAD (W) 29 SC 2nd

B CONNOR’S BREEZE 29 SC 4th

W UNIQUE 28 1 3rd

BK SECRET SPOT 26 3 1st 15.68

HT2

R BURNT SUGAR 31 SC 1st 15.59

B GRANITE(I) 27 4 3rd

W MOANY MOANY (6YRS)26 5 2nd

UP/25LB HT1

R DARK GEM (W) 22 SC 1st 16.09

B CONNOR’S LEGACY 22 SC 4th

W XBECKS(5YRS) 18 4 2nd

BK MORE OR LESS 17 5 3rd

HT2

R FIDDLER (W) 22 SC W/D

B MON AMIE 22 SC 2nd

W CANDYMILL (I) 21 1 1st 16.38

BK CONNOR’S DREAM 17 5 3rd

HT3

R MORE OF MOPPET 25 SC 1st 16.34

B X FACTOR 25 SC 3rd

W BOOMERANG 25 SC W/D

BK MINTY(I) 23 2 2nd

HT4

R MY QUEST 24 SC 3rd

B VIVS TWILIGHT 23 1 1st 16.46

W OUR BEA(I) 23 1 2nd

BK PICCOLO AMICO 22 2 4th

NO LIMIT SCRATCH HT1

R LITTLE WILMA (I) 1st 15.49

B AS YA WERE 3rd

W DENESIDE COLIN (W) 2nd

HT2

R OUR EBBY (I) 1st 15.56

B PAGAN BEAR 2nd

40LB HT1

R JACK JUNIOR 2nd

B EBONY EXPO (W) 1st 15.46

HT2

R MAGGIES LASS 1st 15.76

B DODGY CHASER 2nd

YEARLING SC HT1

R HIT THE FLO(I) 2nd

B STAG IN THE BACK 1st 15.98

W MR DILLON 3rd

HT2

R STEVIE B 1st 15.90

B PHANTOM STAG 2nd

LURCHERS OV23”

R WALLY 1st 16.06

B TRIXIE

un23"

B ROK 1st 17.32

W BOOTS

Finals to follow soon :thumbsup:

H/W C FINAL

R connors breeze 29 sc 3rd

B unique 28 1 1st 16.21

W granite 27 2nd

H/W B FINAL

R barking mad 29 sc 1st 16.15

B moany moany 26 3

H/W A FINAL

R burnt sugar 31 sc 1st 15.78

B secret spot 26 5

L/W D FINAL

R connors legacy 22 sc

B piccolo amico 22 sc 1st 16.69

L/W C FINAL

RX factor 25 sc 3rd

B My quest 24 1 1st 16.66

W connors dream 17 8 4th

Bk more or less 17 8 3rd

L/W B Final

R Our Bea 23 sc 1st 16.62

B Minty w/d

W Mon amie 22 1 3rd

BK Xbecks 18 5 2nd

L/W A Final

R More of moppet 25 sc 3rd

B Vivs Twilight 23 2 2nd

W Dark Gem 22 5 1st 16.11

BK Candymill 21 4 4th

NO LIMIT B FINAL

R As ya were 1st 15.51

B Pagan bear 3rd

W Deneside Colin 2nd

N.L A FINAL

R Little Wilma W/D

B Our Ebby 1st 15.60

40LB B FINAL

R Dodgy chaser

B Jack Junior 1st 15.75

40LB A FINAL

R Maggies Lass

B Ebony Expo 1st 15.47

YEARLING SC B FINAL

R Hit the Flo 2nd

B Mr Dillon 1st 16.50

W Phantom Stag 3rd

YEARLING SC A FINAL

R [b]Stevie B 1st 15.91

B Stag in the back

2ND RUN FOR LURCHERS

1st Trixie 16.38

2nd Rok

3rd Boots

Last edited by a moderator:
At our next bend meeting all A B C D final winners will receive £10 each, including all scratch winners and the lurchers :thumbsup:

We hope you all enjoyed the evening and returned home with a :)

WHAT A GREAT NIGHT RACING GREAT RUN BY DARK GEM IN FINAL WATCH OUT FOR HER NEXT WEEK WELL DONE G AND H :thumbsup:

Had a really good night some good close races thanks to Geoff and Hazel for putting these race nights on :) :thumbsup:

WELL DONE TO BARKING MAD FOR WINNING THE B FINAL REWARDING RAY FOR ALL HIS HARD WORK.HE KEEPS TRYING DIFFERENT TACTICS TO GET HIM TO TRAVEL AND NOT DO HIS RACE IN THE CAR JOURNEY.GLAD HES PASSED ALL HIS TESTS AND I THINK WE WILL SEE A DIFFERENT DOG AT HARLOW WHEN THE RACING IS ON HIS DOORSTEP.WELL DONE TO VIC AND MICKS DARK GEM AND ALL THE OTHER RUNNERS.

Thanks to Geoff & Hazel for all there hard work. Had a great night and a good journy home Vicki & Mick xx

How was the track running please Geoff??? well done all dogs, winners and losers. :blink: a very inebriated Di.

Hi

Any chance when results are put up on the web that the dogs breeding and owners names are added please

yours

a dog man of long ago

thanks

Andy and Tracey

'' Rbch Biondi '' '' Rbch Believe'' ''Rch/Nch Breeze''

good night out,some cracking races.

well done geff,hazel and there helpers.

Hi
Any chance when results are put up on the web that the dogs breeding and owners names are added please

yours

a dog man of long ago

thanks

Andy and Tracey

'' Rbch Biondi '' '' Rbch Believe'' ''Rch/Nch Breeze''
This is the best I can do regarding the breeding, providing they've updated the database, hope this helps.

http://www.thebwra.co.uk/

ps. or maybe Fleesh will put the breeding on, she's very good at that sort of thing.

How was the track running please Geoff??? well done all dogs, winners and losers. :blink: a very inebriated Di.
Anti clockwise :- :unsure: and don't forget to put your clocks back next week.

GEOFF WELL DONE ON ANOTHER GOOD MEETING .IM VERY INTERESTED IN THE TIMES ARE THEY HAND TIMED OR RAY TIMED BY THE TRACK.

HEAR PICKPOCKET AND TINKERS MILL BOTH HAD SOLOS SURE EVERYBODY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THEY DID I HEARD 15.81 TINKERS 15.87 PICK WORTH GOING NEXT WEEK TO WATCH THESE TWO GOING HEAD TO HEAD.MAY THE BEST DOG WIN

GEOFF WELL DONE ON ANOTHER GOOD MEETING .IM VERY INTERESTED IN THE TIMES ARE THEY HAND TIMED OR RAY TIMED BY THE TRACK.HEAR PICKPOCKET AND TINKERS MILL BOTH HAD SOLOS SURE EVERYBODY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THEY DID I HEARD 15.81 TINKERS 15.87 PICK WORTH GOING NEXT WEEK TO WATCH THESE TWO GOING HEAD TO HEAD.MAY THE BEST DOG WIN
Hi Rob, the times on the programme are clocked by Jame's the hare driver, regarding trial time's, Jame's announces them over tannoy system, Hazel doesn't make a note of the trial's because she's cracking on making out the programme for the final's.

When I trial my dogs, I always ask Jame's to keep shtum ;) :D

I'm pleased your out of the hospital and :luck: next week at the champs.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back