The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Highland Warrior X Highland Gold, Puppies Have Arrived

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:thumbsup:

They are gorgeous.

Congratulations.

I love the white one's.

Shame we have no room at the Inn. :angry:

'Fast legs' to them all.

from

Brian and Marion x x x

They are gorgeous.

Congratulations.

I love the white one's.

'Fast legs' to them all.

from

Brian and Marion x x x

They are gorgeous.

Congratulations.

I love the white one's.

'Fast legs' to them all.

from

Brian and Marion x x x

:thumbsup: Top litter,don't see many pure white whippets.Will they be pure white or do they have some very light markings. I could take them all, so cute. Hope they are blessed with speed.

Liked pup 1,,but my pick is pup 2,,if I was going to race again,,he my pick,,and they all boys :thumbsup:

Good luck with the wee pups and to new owners :luck:

I think all the white ones will have markings, some teastains, and some proper fawn. It's amazing how much the colour comes out later on. Lovely babies :wub:

:wub: :wub: The pure white is my favourite, I would love another one as I have had 2 in the past :wub: :wub: Good luck with them Brian & Nettie, I hope they bring you lots of love and pleasure :thumbsup:

2 weeks old

001.JPG

003.JPG

011__2_.JPG

007__2_.JPG

:thumbsup: :wub:

Lily_s_Black_and_White_puppy.jpg

We could'n't get this little bundle of joy away from Derek at the weekend but ALL the pups are looking great :D :D

Awww, I want a spotty puppy :(

The one in the last pic will do me lovely :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pups are looking great Brian :wub: I like how Lily is keeping a close eye on you! :thumbsup:

:D :D I think lily is saying " For the last time you can't eat them Brian, or i am gonna bite you, now let them get to sleep. " :D :D

Brian_being_greedy.jpg

Pups lookin healthy and strong, :thumbsup: wont be long Coby till you get yours,are you going up next week to for a look,whats your fancy.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back