The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hiighgate Wrc

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HIGHGATE WRC

Next bend meeting is saturday Nov 6th, gates open 4pm, first race 5pm. All dogs to be booked in by 9pm friday 5th nov.

Same format as the last meeting.

All trials to be booked in advanced, please note I'm only accepting trials for inexperienced bend dogs.Telephone 07714187260

HIGHGATE WRC
Next bend meeting is saturday Nov 6th, gates open 4pm, first race 5pm. All dogs to be booked in by 9pm friday 5th nov.

All trials to be booked in advanced, please note I'm only accepting trials for inexperienced bend dogs.Telephone 07714187260
RANDOM WEIGHING MAY TAKE PLACE :-

HIGHGATE WRC

will there be any trials for lurchers

roger

HIGHGATE WRC

BUMP

HIGHGATE WRC

r u doing lurcher races??

hi Geoof

can you please enter vivs twilight 22lbs please thanks don

HIGHGATE WRC

Are the weighings for dogs or owners??? (w00t) ;)

Tina

HIGHGATE WRC

Tina

HIGHGATE WRC

Tina

hopefully will be up there geoff to watch some great racing and have a few beves :- if i can get away from work that is :thumbsup:

hopefully will be up there geoff to watch some great racing and have a few beves :- if i can get away from work that is :thumbsup:
Looks like i'll be driving then no way dad going to see you drinking without having 1 or 2,3,4 with you.lol See you Sat. if you make it Andy.

Looks like i'll be driving then no way dad going to see you drinking without having 1 or 2,3,4 with you.lol See you Sat. if you make it Andy.
lol well got me lift sorted just got to scive a few hours off work now jobs a goodun :thumbsup:

lol well got me lift sorted just got to scive a few hours off work now jobs a goodun :thumbsup:
i wonder if daffy duck will turn up :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:

HES QUACKERS IF HE DOES WITH ALL THE FIREWORKS GOIN OFF DOWN THERE FOR DANCING WOLFIE :blink: :blink:

We wont be running anything this time ...shame as i love this sat night racing

Good luck everyone

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back