The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hiighgate Wrc

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Really enjoyed tonight, pleased with Freya's first bend races she surprised me by running so well with her first time under lights, with more than one dog, in a racing jacket and using a kickboard :sweating: .

See you all at the champs, hope all finish safe and sound :D

Fleesh (who finally has a new computer after months of saving up :thumbsup: )

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done everyone, gotta say I'm fancying Black Diamond for next week, think the bitch will make top class on the bends. Big well done also to Shelly & co with Relentless, really looking forward to watching Judes first batch of pups on their dads favourite track.

well done to winners yes i agree vicky if she as bit lucky black diamond go close :thumbsup:

Vicky, Tam was really pleased with Tinkerbell her first bend race and at night as well :))

good night last night seen some good runs from dogs in trials could be some surprises come next week,have to admit black diamond looked impressive two to you is getting better every week good luck to everybody next week and thanks for a great night last night geoff +hazel

well done all the winners and losers..well done Neil with black diamond,i watched her right through the summer and said then she was class..they know the game these Gilbert brothers,best of luck all of you at the champs,next week :thumbsup:

would be good to see the two brothers in the sup final next week, would be good for racing to see!

Well done everyone ...pleased you all had a great night

good night last night seen some good runs from dogs in trials could be some surprises come next week,have to admit black diamond looked impressive two to you is getting better every week good luck to everybody next week and thanks for a great night last night geoff +hazel
Have to agree with you about Black Diamond :thumbsup: ,also Two to you is a natural on the bends ,and has more to come :luck:

Was also impressed with Fleeshs dog and Steves 2 scratch dogs :thumbsup: ,although our Norman gave Ruby a good run ,he had his trapping head on last night :lol:

Hazel

WELL DONE ALL THE WINNERS STEVES 2 MUST OF RAN WELL :thumbsup:

BLACK DIAMOND GOING TO TAKE SOME BEATING AT 26. :luck:

BARKING MAN STRONG AS EVER :thumbsup:

OUR BENTLEY SISTER COOKIE TAKING THE C FINAL IN VERY GOOD COMPANY:luck:

WELL DONE GEFF AND HAZEL AND HIGHGATE :thumbsup:

Thanks to the people who said nice comments about blacky ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,joey boy is looking down on her :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back