The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hiighgate Wrc

Highgate WRC will be holding their next race night on saturday 27th NovemberGates open 4.00pm, first race 5,00pm.

All dogs to be booked in by 9.00 pm Friday 26th

Weight groups Upto 25lb and upto 35lb all in @ yd/lb(allowance for veterans)

Also 40lb and no limit scratch

BUMP

Highgate WRC will be holding their next race night on saturday 27th NovemberGates open 4.00pm, first race 5,00pm.

All dogs to be booked in by 9.00 pm Friday 26th

Weight groups Upto 25lb and upto 35lb all in @ yd/lb(allowance for veterans)

Also 40lb and no limit scratch

BUMP

Please could we book in Mister Bit (30lb) and Black Mystery (25lb).

And also Plan B for a trial.

Thank you :thumbsup:

can u cancell soul 2 soul plz think anths gunna leave her at home she not well 2day come down with a bug ov some sort st nicholas abbey still running tho

can u cancell soul 2 soul plz think anths gunna leave her at home she not well 2day come down with a bug ov some sort st nicholas abbey still running tho
No problem :thumbsup:

Ron has asked me to cancel his two for saturday evening, X Factor, and Xbex, Thanks

Ron has asked me to cancel his two for saturday evening, X Factor, and Xbex, Thanks
Sorted John :thumbsup:

Just phoned Highgate, track looking good :thumbsup: will phone again at 10.30 in the morning, but John says he can't see there being any probs :thumbsup:

Hi can you book in cookie 30lb & relentless 28lb (I)

Thank you

I'll phone Highgate at 11am to see if the tracks ok :thumbsup:

TRACK IS SOUND :thumbsup: SEE YOU ALL LATER :thumbsup:

Will take late entries up till 1.30 pm :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back