The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Homes Wanted -2 Fabulous Lurcher Pups

Finleyfoofoo

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everybody,

I have just got back from the Pride of The peaks show,and i am putting this post on to help Tracey(Beau Beau) find a home for two Collie,Bedlington Greyhound pups.They were being sold for silly money,as the owner couldnt afford to keep them,so rather then see them go just anywhere,Tracey and myself bought the pups between us.Tracey has taken them home with her,and will put some pics on when she can.Both pups are in excellent health,and will make fairly large dogs standing about 26 inches.Both are black and white,1 rough coated,the other smoothe.Both are boys,and have been fleed and wormed to date.They are 10 weeks old,and excellent homes needed.We knew that with our K9 mates,we could try and help these pups.Please pm me or BeauBeau for more details.We have exact breeding details etc,date of birth and will answer any other questions i can.I have to be prised away from the rough dog,believe me,a stunner!!! :wub:

Amandaxx :thumbsup:

now, on Saturday I was couldn't help noticing that Tracey didn't have any lurchers to rehome. I asked her about it and she said she wasn't getting involved with rehoming any more doggies..........soooooo, that lasted 24 hours then! :D

urchin said:
now, on Saturday I was couldn't help noticing that Tracey didn't have any lurchers to rehome. I asked her about it and she said she wasn't getting involved with rehoming any more doggies..........soooooo, that lasted 24 hours then! :D
Ha!!She never told me that!!!Wait till you see the pics of the pups,you will see why she caved in.

Amandax

:) Well done to you both for saving these pups and i hope you find some good homes. :luck: Diane.

gabbitas31 said:
:) Well done to you both for saving these pups and i hope you find some good homes. :luck: Diane.
Hi Diane,

Tracey knew somebody looking for a pup,so hopefully they will have one.

At £45 for both dogs,you can see why we felt sorry for them.I just hope we can re-home them quickly,as it is Tracey doing the hard bit.

Amandax

Well Done ladies for stepping in hope yous get homes soon :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow-Hunter said:
Well Done ladies for stepping in hope yous get homes soon  :thumbsup:
Hi Ian,

Thanks for that,i am sure we can find them homes between us.The owners were not bad people,just got in a fix.I honestly think they expected to sell them asap,just goes to show.I think they will think twice in the future.The important thing is to get them in a home now.

Amandaxxx

Good job I didn't come along yesterday, could have been 6 dogs in my house (w00t)

Deb

lurcher lover said:
Good job I didn't come along yesterday, could have been 6 dogs in my house (w00t)
Deb

Ha,

Thanks just what your Ian said (w00t) Think he was pleased that that you did,nt get the chance to get a new doggy.Wait till you see them!!

Amandax

Just a couple of pics of these two handsome lads... I am too tired to write much as I was up all night with Jaspa not well :(

These have been as good as gold.. Traveled well on our 4 hour drive home with not a sound.

Playful. healthy pups :thumbsup: Really hope we can find them a good, loving home soon..! ;)

-2-5.jpg

-2-3.jpg

-2-4.jpg

-2-2.jpg

-2.jpg

-webster.jpg

-webster1.jpg

Tracey x

Two stunning looking pups , :wub: hope they both find loveing homes, well done

Tracey :thumbsup:

Oh Tracey,they look great.My little lad,the owners called him Lamb chop,looks so cute.we did the right thing,i have no doubt!!

Amandax

What beautiful pups :wub: :wub: :wub: They deserve to find a good home..............can understand why you would have to be prised away from them :( Wish we had more room. :luck: :luck: with finding good owners.

chris

urchin said:
Last time.... honest :- "

Tracey x

rob67 said:
What beautiful pups  :wub:   :wub:   :wub: They deserve to find a good home..............can understand why you would have to be prised away from them :( Wish we had more room.  :luck:   :luck: with finding good owners.
chris

Hi Chris,

It looks like they may have homes,but not certain as yet.I really wanted the rough,but my hubby made me see sense.If a little smaller,he would be with us now,but he is going to be a donkey.As you can see from the pic of him sitting upright,he pulled at my heartstrings.Tracey and myself will keep you up to date.

Amandax

OMG!!!!!!!

I have just joined K9 community after discovering it through the facebook k9 group.

with so many beautiful lutcher pups like this,i can't see me being an only dog for long.

they are absolutely gorgeous and i'm so glad they will find their way to some truly loving homes.well done!

cara.xx

Last edited by a moderator:
cara said:
OMG!!!!!!!I have just joined K9 community after discovering it through the facebook k9 group.

with so many beautiful lutcher pups like this,i can't see me being an only dog for long.

they are absolutely gorgeous and i'm so glad they will find their way to some truly loving homes.well done!

cara.xx

Hiya Cara,

Welcome to k9.Thats how i ended up with my beautiful Greyhound,but i thank k9 for that.I now have 3 dogs,but the best thing i have done.

Amandaxxx

Any news on these lovely boys Tracey and Amanda ????? Met then at Pride of the Peaks on Sunday and can vouch for their gorgousness :wub:

Its brilliant there are such generous kind hearted people out there able to help these chaps find decent forever homes. :D

peony said:
Any news on these lovely boys Tracey and Amanda ????? Met then at Pride of the Peaks on Sunday and can vouch for their gorgousness  :wub: Its brilliant there are such generous kind hearted people out there able to help these chaps find decent forever homes.  :D

Hi there,

Tracey pmed me onthe Monday to say a friend of hers runs a small rescue centre,and had two homes waiting for the boys.They were taken across on Monday afternoon,and were awaiting there jabs before they go to there new homes.I will p m Tracey now,and see if she will add to the update.

Amandaxxxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back