The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Honeyhills Pedigree Whippet Racing Club

Mike H

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Quick reminder - Closing date is Saturday 14th May, but happy to take completed entry forms at Andover on Sunday morning.

Any problems please ring Mike -07956 115173 Entry Form attachment=72208:eek:pen2.doc

open2.doc

open2.doc

open2.doc

Attachments

• open2.doc
    35 KB · Views: 125
  • open2.doc
    35 KB · Views: 99
  • open2.doc
    35 KB · Views: 98
Quick reminder - Closing date is Saturday 14th May, but happy to take completed entry forms at Andover on Sunday morning.
Any problems please ring Mike -07956 115173 Entry Form attachment=72208:eek:pen2.doc

Did you get my entry Mike? :thumbsup:

Hi Mike .. just checking you received our entry before we make the L-O-N-G drive on Sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike .. just checking you received our entry before we make the L-O-N-G drive on Sunday

Yep...all is fine and you are heading down the M4 - Conway Belle -Pups 14-20 & Conway Tear Adult 14-20.

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday -meanwhile in this neck of the woods we could do with a good day of Welsh drizzle

Not looking to my long drive either - well - longer than it used to be!

52 miles door-to-door is quite far enough thanks :thumbsup:

:D We did it 2 years ago and it was only 1000 miles from our house to Honeyhills and back but it was worth it when Hateley ( blue Devil ) won the 20 - 22 lb main Final and was just pipped at the post in the Supreme by Flying Rocket. :D

:luck: :luck: :luck: to everyone hope you have a great day :thumbsup:

:D We did it 2 years ago and it was only 1000 miles from our house to Honeyhills and back but it was worth it when Hateley ( blue Devil ) won the 20 - 22 lb main Final and was just pipped at the post in the Supreme by Flying Rocket. :D
:luck: :luck: :luck: to everyone hope you have a great day :thumbsup:
Now thats what you call whippet dedication.....1000 miles. :thumbsup:

Thank you Shamrock lady LOL

LOVE THE BLUE GANG XXXX

105 dogs booked in for this weeks open :thumbsup: Program all done!

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing 3 of our pups running in the puppy derby :thumbsup: It may be a bit of a tall order for Sweep at 9 years old, but I'd love to win that gorgeous trophy back again. I think it will belong to someone else this year :teehee:

Excellent! Looking forward to seeing 3 of our pups running in the puppy derby :thumbsup: It may be a bit of a tall order for Sweep at 9 years old, but I'd love to win that gorgeous trophy back again. I think it will belong to someone else this year :teehee:
You never know June :luck: Sweep always seems to do well at Honeyhills :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back