The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Honeyhills Pwrc

tilly.nind

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone,

I have the pleasure as Press Officer to announce the opening of Honeyhills PWRC

First meeting planned for the 14th March, weather permitting, no need to pre-book, race programme will be made up after weigh in

Please click on link below to view our website

http://www.honeyhillspwrc.webeden.co.uk/

Tilly Nind

Best of luck to you all. Look forward to joining you :thumbsup:

Thats great news looking forward to your opens :thumbsup: And good luck to every one :thumbsup: :))

Yeah! Wishing you all the very best luck and happy racing.

See you at your opens.

Good website.

Last edited by a moderator:
(w00t) :thumbsup: Good luck to you all, we will be joining you for both your opens and really looking forward to it ;)

fantastic line up on the committee and i wish you all :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: with kick starting your club, I'm sure HONEYHILLS PWRC will be a massive success ;)

Congrats on opening of your club,Best Of luck for future :thumbsup:

Yippee Yippee you go honeyhill, :thumbsup: Fantastic news good luck to everyone one that run's it and goes, :luck: :luck: the future does look bright now :thumbsup:

It's a shame they way things have gone for the previous club, but I wish you every success with the rennaisance :luck:

Please don't hestitate in asking if there is anything Harvel can do to help out.

We can always say no :teehee:

By the way - the link for downloading forms is broken - not that I have anything to race at the Open with ;)

Brilliant news! Congratulations to all involved in getting this back up and running. We wish you all the best for the future :luck: and will be there supporting you at your opens. Brilliant committee, so onwards and upwards. With the lack of bends around, you may well get some of us wanting to come and run bends with you, to prepare for the 3rd Nationals - our dogs haven't run bends since the beginning of last year. Hope to see you all soon :thumbsup:

Good news and Good Luck to all of you involved in starting up Honey Hills. Happy times ahead :D Hope to see you down there for the opens. :thumbsup:

Congratulations! :) - Lots of hard work to get this far I'm sure!

We send our very best wishes for a long and successful future! :thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words and support

look forward to seeing all of you at both club and open meetings

links to open forms will be corrected asap, sorry for the inconvience (teething problems!)

Just wishing you all the same sentiments as everyone else. Good luck. Look forward to racing at your open.

Thank you for the kind words and supportlook forward to seeing all of you at both club and open meetings

links to open forms will be corrected asap, sorry for the inconvience (teething problems!)

Well done Tilly you have done a fantastic job with the web site ( Even an Irish man will appreciate it pmsl ) ALL the best of :luck: :luck: :luck: to every one involved in the new club hope you have a brilliant year ahead can't see us getting to any of your Opens but we will be there in spirit to support you all. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The site has been fixed, so downloads for the opens are now available

Hi Tilly can't get website up still, but will see you all sunday x :thumbsup:

I've just been speaking to someone who can't open the Honeyhills entry form link but can the Old Hall one. I don't have any problems with either. I'm wondering if the Honeyhills entry form was written in the latest version of Word, because so many people can't open that version I always save my documents in Word 2003-2007 that seems to work for everyone.

Just a thought if people are having problems.

I've just been speaking to someone who can't open the Honeyhills entry form link but can the Old Hall one. I don't have any problems with either. I'm wondering if the Honeyhills entry form was written in the latest version of Word, because so many people can't open that version I always save my documents in Word 2003-2007 that seems to work for everyone.

il be at the vote count on saturday Barbara.....if you want to bring me a couple of honey hill entries id be very grateful o:) o:)

il be at the vote count on saturday Barbara.....if you want to bring me a couple of honey hill entries id be very grateful o:) o:)

Thanks Julie and I'll print some entry forms off and bring them with me.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back