The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Horden 3 Feathers & Time Trial Additional Open

len

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The advert for Horden WRC 3 Feathers & Time Trial Additional Open 7th July has not been printed in this months Whippet News, but it is still on, if anyone is not travelling to Fordingbridge

Dogs & Bitches sep 20, 25, 30 35lb 165 yds Yd/lb

Vets / Yearlings / Pups 23, 29, 35lb

Also 36lb, 40lb & No Limit scr 165yds

Vet / Yearling / Puppy No limit scr

Weigh in & Time Trial 11 - 12 noon £3.50 entry

Telephone Betty 0n 01905862232

Suppost to be going to fordingbridge but the way I feel at the monant I don't think so, so we might be seeing you there Len.

could anyone tell me how to get to horden track please cheers neil n debs

nax the easiest way for u to find horden is giz a ring and i will meet u and follow us nutter :D

NEILPEM said:
could anyone tell me how to get to horden track please cheers neil n debs
I hope you get there alot easier than you and Jeff did getting to Highgate :D :wacko:

Ill be there with Showman. Unable to travel to Thurrick and Fordinbridge as I have had an operation on my eye and the hospital are not happy with it at the moment so i can only drive short distances.But i always try and support Hordon when ever i can.

Regards

Woody(Joyce)

sorry i cant get there with chris working,i love the track & the crack, but see all up scotland xxx decca.good luck to all the runners :luck: :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

Decca are you going to Rising sun on sunday then. I have something off Maz for you. :- " ;)

Maz if he's coming to Dawdon I'm not there got a meeting to go to. John is opening.

Just been informed by a reliable source :- " that pups yearlings & vets are 150 yds & the contact number for Betty is 0191 5862232 :D

our sadie will hopefully have her first race as a yearling 36 scratch. is there any more in that class???she is as flat as a fart after he season,but needs some racing.

just got her to play with at the moment :( :D

hope its a reasonable turn out :thumbsup: :luck:

i thought the pups yearling&vets has allways ran 150 yard all the years i have been racing down there

cheers gary, but neil is going too greyhound derby wimbledon (w00t) so wont be able to make it :angry: cheers debs

Last edited by a moderator:
piglet said:
NEILPEM said:
could anyone tell me how to get to horden track please cheers
get in ure boat and sail!!!

See Jeff and Gaz have taken your advice pig lol :D :cheers: :D

untitled.jpg

lll.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back