The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Horden Wrc Travellers Bend Open

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
lookin forward to this meeting just hope theres a few there ;) and kenny if your on door keep your head in the hatch dont want anyone to think its a kabab shop :D
mite get a few stragglers from a fri nite 4 their kebabs pmsl :lol: :eek:

sherry n gaz you barrrrrrred, :angry: i got me prayer mat out for good weather.lalla lalaaaadinggg dingggg,dat vil be £4 pawnnnnnndssss fiffy to get in mannn.do you vant garrrrlic :D

sherry n gaz you barrrrrrred, :angry: i got me prayer mat out for good weather.lalla lalaaaadinggg dingggg,dat vil be £4 pawnnnnnndssss fiffy to get in mannn.do you vant garrrrlic :D

CAN I HAVE MY KEBAB PLAIN PLEASE? PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:

CAN I HAVE MY KEBAB PLAIN PLEASE? PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:
ddiinnngggggg dinnnngggg no.loads of chillllyyyyyy :sweating:

Any tips on who's going to win this one????? :thumbsup:

i think but im not 100% sure that joyces showman has won this a couple of years running the dog section anyway so il say him 4 the dogs and pickpocket 4 the bitches if they both run. scratch il say curlin. good lucjk to everyone competeting i hope its a decent turn out easington great track but i havent got any bend dogs. prob come over to watch though. oops 4got vets... maybe ballyso?

:D Got one tip :D its going to be dry & sunny but cold :D

I hope so, ;) we've had a lot of rain down here this week so far, :( Good Luck to every one, :thumbsup: di

My tip is keep out of the champagne tent(bottle bar) (( nowt on draft now )) oh and the caviar

is nowt flash either, but the chips and toasties are bliddy gorgeous.

If i drank alcohol I'm sure Steve would be making me walk home, :lol: why do you think he doesn't go out with me on a Saturday night down here? (w00t) i have a habit of being a bit wild when i drink, :b but i never remember a thing in the morning, :lol: this gets me into even more trouble. :( :teehee: di

If i drank alcohol I'm sure Steve would be making me walk home, :lol: why do you think he doesn't go out with me on a Saturday night down here? (w00t) i have a habit of being a bit wild when i drink, :b but i never remember a thing in the morning, :lol: this gets me into even more trouble. :( :teehee: di

The gremlins are at work, 2 posts, sorry,

Last edited by a moderator:
dont think showman will be far away,archie flys round easington , hes the pitts is flying if greta and albert make the journey with bertie :luck: think sween will save his diesel for the super league 22 to 27 class (w00t) all the big guns will be out in this class.

going to watch with johng,neil,mine are retired or injured as usual :rant:

best of luck to all that race :luck: :luck: :luck:

be nice to see a good turnout.

Last edited by a moderator:
im in spilsby in linconshire just looket its 3 hour drive so might turn up tmrow if i do barking mad will win the dogs :D

im in spilsby in linconshire just looket its 3 hour drive so might turn up tmrow if i do barking mad will win the dogs :D
with a flake in it :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back