The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hound Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:clown: Do you know, you lot are nutters, but very nice ones.

:blink: Some people alleged that they didn't like sponge cake, but then they HAD EATEN ABOUT HALF OF THE LARGEST TRAY OF SANDWICHES, didn't they Jax?

:cheers: :cheers: Just like to pass on OUR thanks to everyone for all their contributions to the party, especially Ozzy and Bob Belshaw who hauled Pedro off for a beer, whilst I tried to sneak the cake over to the table.

:thumbsup: Pedro was quite moved by it all, especially as he has found a new friend in Ozzy! Seafood has something to do with it.

:p :wacko: And as for those knockers, they are probably just jealous as we had a party and they didn't.

(w00t) Ian (no. 1 son) and Michelle (his wife of one year), think we're all totally bonkers.

:wub: The evening celebration went very well also, and Pedro made a lovely little speech that made me cry, :lol: but confirmed that he'll never believe a word I say, nothing new there then.

Oh Jan I'm glad to hear the surprise for Pedro worked well. Sorry I couldn't stay - I needed to get back for Chelsea who we'd left overnight with friends.

Wendy

Pedro and I have a lot in Common Jan.....we both see food and eat it!! :lol:

Nice photos of the packs of hounds :thumbsup: i enjoyed that bit.

That fella with the mixed breeds made me laugh, he shouted 'come here William to one that was wandering :blink:

How did he know that was William or are they all called william?????

I know when my 7 are all together i have to go through all the names before i get to the right one!!!!!!!

I recognise those two Whippets just before the pics of the hound packs!!! Thanks Dawn .............. you must have taken that photo of Django in the only 2 seconds that he stood still!!!! Great timing!

Lolcoe said:
How did he know that was William or are they all called william?????

Vic Ibbotson, an old chap Richard knew years ago, used to call all his bitches Tina and all his dogs Kim so he knew he would get the right one to come. He bred Wire Fox Terriers and whippets (at different time in his life).

[

RESERVE BEST IN SHOW: MILLWARD, WILSON, BROWNLESS, HANSEN & GILCHRIST - Aust Grand & NZ Grand Ch Rainbow Aladin of Jhanzi (Imp NZ) - AFGHAN HOUND - Dog

Yet another Kiwi dog making his mark in the UK - also just to note Aladin was made up to a UK Champion at this show!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cartman said:
dawn said:
dolly said:
Wot no pics Dawn :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

I wouldn't have thought you'd want this photo showing to the world - But, as you asked, here it is!!

What ARE you pointing at?

I think she is pointing at his dick. What did you people think she was pointing at? :thumbsup:

Cartman, if you knew me, you would know that couldnt possibly be true, Im such a quiet shy girl :p :p :p

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt] WELL DONE TO ALL K9ERS [/SIZE] :cheers:

I thought that I was the most miserable git in the whippet world on Saturday - but that was 'cos I couldn't be there at the party of the year. Seems that there were even more miserable gits actually there - how sad some people are.

I just want to say a big congrats to all K9ers who were placed - but can I sneak in well done to Charlotte NIckel with Phantoms Firefly who won junior bitch and Sp. Beg. Fly is full sister to my Fern so I'm just a bit pleased!!

dolly said:
Cartman said:
dawn said:
dolly said:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

I wouldn't have thought you'd want this photo showing to the world - But, as you asked, here it is!!

I think she is pointing at his dick. What did you people think she was pointing at? :thumbsup:

Cartman, if you knew me, you would know that couldnt possibly be true, Im such a quiet shy girl :p :p :p

AND she tells fibs (w00t) :oops: :lol: Helen , is as shy as I am :thumbsup:

JAX said:
dolly said:
Cartman said:
dawn said:
dolly said:

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

You beat me to it. (w00t) I was going to say "as shy as Jax?" :eek:

AND she tells fibs (w00t) :oops: :lol: Helen , is as shy as I am :thumbsup:

:cheers: :cheers: Better late than never! Look who always appears near the food :cheers: :cheers: r.jpg

:- " Thought it was something to do with bums and heads Ozzy?

Your mum's sausage ring was fabulous.

All these photos have made me even more depressed that I couldn't make the Houndshow!!

Are we going to have another K9 party or do we have to wait for the Houndshow next year??

Jools, its my birthday the same time as Midland Counties. Im all for another K9 party (any excuse (w00t) ) anyone interested?

BTW Jools, i expect a present off you in the form of four legs and answers to Sky :thumbsup:

I'm all for a party in October!! You can collect your present anytime you want - just pay the vets bill on the way through will you!!!!!

No, you know I'm not serious -but I did say she would be a liability when I kept her - I hate to say I told myself!! :oops:

When is your next show? I don't have a schedule for Lancaster, so I won't be there! Riva does his first show on Sunday, it's an ag. show so I'm hoping for decent weather - I don't want the British climate to put him off for ever!!

Well it was worth a try :- " Just remember to count your dogs next time we meet ;)

My next show after Lancaster is NCWC, so hopefully see you there :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back