The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

how can the fed be still racing in there events

moorhouse33

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HOW CAN THE FED STILL BE RACING IN THERE OWN EVENTS WHEN THEY HAVE BANNED OUTHER PEOPLE FOR 2 YEARS FOR NOT PASSING DRUG TESTS

they now must review there rules on testing and as i said before everyone must have a second chance sadly those who failed in past did not have that chance.

this is my opinion no one else has influenced me.

good luck to all the bend racers this year.

I had to ask dad anout this one. The test was carried out by the bwra, and did not result in a ban. Like wise some one was baned by the fed awhile back, but was not baned by bwra, as bwra did not carry out the test. 2 seperate bodies. If it was to have been a ban from one body, The other body dos not have to ban the person aswell.

And as I said this did not result in a ban anyway.

If the test had been carried out by the feds with zero tolerance, than yes it would have resulted in a ban.

I maybe wring..but have the results actually been published? And what was the banned substance? Untill then everything is heresay

Actually I was talking to greyhound people today and they were shocked that our dogs are subject to such rules, being in the main PETS...

I feel asleep the other day on the settee, and I know full well, my dog finished off my cup off tea...am I cheat????

i hope it would take more than a cup of tea to show a positive result.......as most dogs like a cuppa..... :D

:)

as far as i know the fed committees own ruling

is that if any one person or persons dogs have

a positive test above ZERO TOLERANCE with

the B.W.R.A or the N.W.R.F then the fed would

give an automatic ban from the N.W.R.F.

THIS IS THEIR OWN RULING

and should stand by it as they would certainly

give you the ban

DEBBIE

what you are saying is true penny, the BWRA does not have a zero tollerence, that is why the owners were not banned ........ :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back