The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

How Do I Create A Signature

Cool Running

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi

I can't seem to be able to create a signature, this is proberly because I don't know what a URL is :blink: are you able to explain in very simple language how to create one.

Also, why do I have a warn % I can't see that anyone else has one. I haven't done anything bad. Have I? :-

Don't know about the signature but there will be someone along soon who will . :D

Everyone has a warn level but you can only see your own . It's for when you do something naughty (w00t)

Hi I can't seem to be able to create a signature, this is proberly because I don't know what a URL is :blink: are you able to explain in very simple language how to create one.

Also, why do I have a warn % I can't see that anyone else has one. I haven't done anything bad. Have I? :-
A signature for what?

Don't know about that but a url is a web address as in www.k9 community.co.uk is the url for this site - hope that answers one part of your query anyway!

Hi I can't seem to be able to create a signature, this is proberly because I don't know what a URL is :blink: are you able to explain in very simple language how to create one.

I have a warn sign too when I post and to the best of my knowledge haven't been naughty either!

Also cannot put on a signature of my lovely whippy girls despite continually asking my sons who are computer brilliant and never seem to get round to doing it for me. I know that sounds a bit whimpy but anything to do with the computer is chinese to me.

Donna

I have a warn sign too when I post and to the best of my knowledge haven't been naughty either!

Also cannot put on a signature of my lovely whippy girls despite continually asking my sons who are computer brilliant and never seem to get round to doing it for me. I know that sounds a bit whimpy but anything to do with the computer is chinese to me.

Donna
When you find out how to do your signature would you please let me know. I have tried again but without luck. Ta.

i did mine, by uploading my photos to photobucket,

example, hope this link works, http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg35/k4...tumleaves-1.jpg

on the left the photo a bit further down the page is a box called "share this image"

there are 4 options, email & im, direct link, html code and img code,

the img code is the one you want (its the url) copy it,

go to your profile on here, somwhere at the bottom it says edit signature go there and paste the code in the box,

and you should have a signature :thumbsup:

hope this has been helpfull

When you find out how to do your signature would you please let me know. I have tried again but without luck. Ta.

Signature Test!

i did mine, by uploading my photos to photobucket,
example, hope this link works, http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg35/k4...tumleaves-1.jpg

on the left the photo a bit further down the page is a box called "share this image"

there are 4 options, email & im, direct link, html code and img code,

the img code is the one you want (its the url) copy it,

go to your profile on here, somwhere at the bottom it says edit signature go there and paste the code in the box,

and you should have a signature :thumbsup:

hope this has been helpfull
Thank you Katie,

I followed your instructions and with a bit of help from my son, who in the middle of telling me rushed out of the front door with his friends, I finished it by myself. I'm in shock I managed to do it after being a member since 2007 and the fact that I must have the biggest signature going, will work on the size later.

Thanks again Donna

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back