The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

How Do I Post Pictures Of My Grey On This Site

havok

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have tryed cutting and pasting pictures on to the replies i have made with no success. could anyone tell me how to do it :cheers:

havok said:
I have tryed cutting and pasting pictures on to the replies i have made with no success. could anyone tell me how to do it  :cheers:
Dunno if this is any help, but this is part of a PM I sent to someone on another forum. The pic posting on that forum is slightly different on that forum though as it has no Image box:

"First, register with photobucket.com & log in. Go to 'Browse' on the left & it will bring up the pics in your pictures, documents or camera if you have it plugged into the PC. Click on the pic u want to upload (it should be ringed with blue,) then click open. This will put the name or title of the pic into the space bar under your pics & also the spacebar alongside the browse button in the fotobucket. If you press Add more images, u can do several pics at a time. Press 'Upload' at the bottom & it will upload the pics. Depending on your connection speed, this can take quite a long time.If you scroll right down your photobucket page, you will find all your pics. To post one on a forum, go to the message post page & have your curser flashing ready. Go to the pic u want. Under it will be 3 title bars. Put you curser over the bottom one, think it is the IMG code & click on it, it should turn blue. Right mouse click and press 'cut' or 'copy'. Return to your forum page (& reclick your curser if its stopped flashing) right click again & press 'paste'. You should get an image up in a minute or so."

On this site, there is an image box you can click. When you do this, a bar will come up at the top of the screen saying http.... Backspace this and paste your blue image code in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back