The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

How Many People

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
NatalieMc said:
I know just how you feel Zephyr...Im in exactly the same position. I keep showing him puppy pictures in the hope he will cave in...but sadly, showing no sign  :(   . I keep hoping I mind find a poor lost whippet puppy somewhere that I would have to bring home coz I know once a pup was here he would fall in love  :lol: I cant bring myself just go and get a pup though without him agreeing ahead.
One day....hopefully....

or, if someone does happen to find a poor lost whippet puppy, could they just leave it outside my door, ring the bell and run away  :- "

Natalie

That's how I did it!!!

Brought all four pups, Merlin, Stripes, Daisy and Tiny Tim now Shane and his heart melted!!!!!!

Me devious :- " :- " :- " :- "

maggymills said:
As some may know im considering 2 pups- mad i may be?!I am thinking this as i hear alot that whippets love their company of other whippeys, and that one whippet craves company of other k9s.

Are there any people here that have 1 pup/dog that is fine on their own, including when left alone, without humans? Or is everyone here multi-dog owners!

mags :- "

Hi

We have only one whippey, hes 3 now. There have been plenty of times i wished i got 2, but, on the other hand, i love mine so much that i dont want to compromise that, if you know what i mean. :wub:

OEH said:
Well I don't have any whippys yet (just 3 gorgeous whippet lurchers)
Familygroup.jpg

HOWEVER, as I don't have a whippet yet I think I am justifyed in having one :- "

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO come January (hopefully  :sweating: ) whippy number 1 will be turning up.

ps this is going to sound awful, but I only got number one in 2003

Gorgeous dogs :wub: I love the rough coated one, I really want one :wub:

I just found out last night that my mums saluki x greyhound Mollie is coming to stay with me for a while because my mum is moving house and needs somewhere for her to stay while she puts up fences etc, so YAY I can't wait, she is such a lovely dog and although George and Mollie get along really well outside I will have a chance to see what he's like with an invader in his house!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back