The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

How's Hattie??

emw

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
It must be getting close now - how is the poppet?? :wub:

Two days to go butttttttttttttttt, I think she may make us wait a bit longer. The pups are still sitting very high and Hattie is still galloping in and out of the garden and jumping from settee to settee with elegant ease :eek:

At this time with the last litter we had moved into the spare room and had a few restless nights but we are still in my room at the moment.

Will keep you all posted, Jan

Jan Doherty said:
At this time with the last litter we had moved into the spare room and had a few restless nights but we are still in my room at the moment.
I imagine it's zilloot having the sleepless nights!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know Hattie is getting fed up with having a thermometer shoved up her bum :blink:

hope everything goes well well for hattie and you jan :wub: :wub: and for zilloot :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

aaaaaaaaaaa iggy pups ,cant wait ,good luck Jan :wub:

Anytime now, Jan BEST OF LUCK with Hattie and her puppies, let us know ASAP cos we are ALL excited!!! :D :D :thumbsup: :luck: :thumbsup:

Poor Hattie having to labour in this heat :sweating: . Hope she's feeling ok ad getting lots of treats :wub: :luck: :)

If there is one thing Iggies like it is heat. Last year the temperature was 84 degrees when she whelped. It was the first time I hadn't used a heat lamp for the pups.

She has a very contented look on her face that suggests she is going to make us wait for the pups anyway.

When I rang my friend yesterday who dog sits for me she asked was Hattie supposed to be leaping from one settee to another or rushing into the garden like a mad thing? :wacko:

If there is one thing Iggies like it is heat. Last year the temperature was 84 degrees when she whelped. It was the first time I hadn't used a heat lamp for the pups.

She has a very contented look on her face that suggests she is going to make us wait for the pups anyway.

When I rang my friend yesterday who dog sits for me she asked was Hattie supposed to be leaping from one settee to another or rushing into the garden like a mad thing? :wacko:

:oops: somehow posted twice

Last edited by a moderator:
Hattie day 62

Hattie_preg.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
So for humans we recommend pineapple, curry, physical activity and something naughty to get things going. What works for Iggys - with an impatient forum waiting? Glad she's happy though -although she looks fit to pop! :b :wub: :luck:

(w00t) HATTIE! It's [SIZE=14pt]Tuesday![/SIZE] What are you trying to do to us :eek: :lol:

I'm wearing a hole in everything I touch... and the entire GLEN up here is waiting to hear how things are!! :teehee: :*

Well she has been for a good run across the fields this morning. We have just ate our tea and we have settled down for a sleep.

She has definately dropped but the pups are showing no signs of wanting to leave 'Big Mother'

She slept very well last night, I kept waking up and checking on her.

I have been on the computer all day trying to finish my end of month report before she has the pups.

We should take bets on how many there will be! I say FIVE! :p :p :p

I say PLEAEEEEEEEEESE HATTIE (w00t)

Before [SIZE=21pt]I[/SIZE] burst!!!! (w00t) :lol: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back