The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hunt Pics From Yesterday

CHRIS DOYLE

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HT10.png

HT13.png

HT14.png

HT15.png

HT16.png

HT17.png

What stunning pictures! Which Hunt is it, Lampy?

Love the one of the grumpy little cob - think he just said something extremely rude

to the chestnut beside him by the look on it's face (w00t)

The hounds look small compared to the foxhounds they use locally here, but in superb

condition. Look at those sterns being carried straight upright!!!!! :D

What stunning pictures! Which Hunt is it, Lampy?
Love the one of the grumpy little cob - think he just said something extremely rude

to the chestnut beside him by the look on it's face (w00t)

The hounds look small compared to the foxhounds they use locally here, but in superb

condition. Look at those sterns being carried straight upright!!!!! :D
Hi Jane. So pleased you like them. The pack is Waveney Harriers.

In a day or two I will be photoing a fox pack. The shape and size will be different ;)

Wow, happy Hounds and stunning horses, love the roman nose grey ! Unusual eye colour on the last pony, dont know much about horses but makes it look WILD......

i saw my friend off at the dunston harriers meet yesterday but always love the waveney guys have been out with them a few times too great pics lampy :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, happy Hounds and stunning horses, love the roman nose grey ! Unusual eye colour on the last pony, dont know much about horses but makes it look WILD......

They call eyes like that "wall eye" or "fish eye" :blink:

It's quite unusual to have two wall eyes - it does make him look a bit manic (w00t)

Wouldn't like to meet up with the wall eyed one in the middle of a field with a lamp in my hand anyhow.Does look a bit evil that does.Had a mate with a collie x once,who had 2 wall eyes.Everytime he looked at you,you were sure he was gona have you.Anyways,back to the photo's.Exeptional mate.Nuff said.

I was riding that day and its lovely to see some B-E-A-utiful pictures :)

If you have anymore of them please let me know, I am desparate to find some of my boy :)

Well Done (w00t) (w00t)

Jess

p.s as for the child on the wall eyed pony, he is an absoulute saint! And I am off to tell them about the lovely pictures of her and the other daughter :)

I was riding that day and its lovely to see some B-E-A-utiful pictures :)
If you have anymore of them please let me know, I am desparate to find some of my boy :)

Well Done (w00t) (w00t)

Jess

p.s as for the child on the wall eyed pony, he is an absoulute saint! And I am off to tell them about the lovely pictures of her and the other daughter :)
Hello Jess glad you like the pics. I've got a good lot more. Too many to put on here. If you pm me with some information on what to look for I will have a closer look for you :thumbsup:

GREAT PICS LAMPY MY DAUGHTERS HUNT WITH THE WAVENEY HARRIERS, SO DID I WHEN I WAS A GIRL.

Three more pics, the second and third may apply to Country Gal. Bay horse, strapless hat, white stock and black coat. CG knows what I mean :thumbsup:

BG1.png

BG2.png

BG3.png

Oh thank you for that (w00t)

I'm the girl to the left (eyes shut) in the second picture :D

Jess

xxx

P.s- Just realised my description wouldn't have helped you that much....lol!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back