The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Hurricane Eric!

~Annie~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I've finally managed to get a few pics of Taran ... there aren't many lulls in the storm lol

Being utterly gorgeous

IMG_8725wl.jpg

Tug of war with half brother Tyg

IMG_8764wl.jpg

IMG_8777wl.jpg

Did someone say "liver treats"

IMG_8794wl.jpg

IMG_8792wl.jpg

Learning to sit for his liver treat

IMG_8804wl.jpg

Being gorgeous again

IMG_8728wl.jpg

He is quite wonderful, we can't thank Shona and Sean enough for trusting us with one of the first Quickslip puppies, or Ruby for producing such a little cracker.

Annie

He is gorgeous

So glad he is behaving himself

Great to see the same wrecked toy we have must buy another soon xx

And learning to sit for treats we were doing the same for chicken legs earlier with great results

Thank you xxx :wub:

He's a little dear, bright eyes full of fun. Taran is a good name for him. A trio of coloured whippets!!!!!!!!!!!.

lol

He is just gorgeous Annie.

They make such a striking trio.

Drop dead GORGEOUS!!!!!!

....... however, I may be a touch biased :-

Looks like he is a good size already ....... Tyg has his work cut out there :D

Awww Eric is a gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: lovely pictures, he looks well settled, Finn is stunning :wub:

Just look at that innocent face (photo 1) :wub:

from experience, the more innocent they look ....................... :- :pirate:

I bet he will be showing Flynn and Tyg who is Boss by the end of next week!

smashing photos Annie, glad the wee fella is settling in well with the pack!

What a loverrrrly bunch of whippies. Gorgeous photos and when I look at Eric - oops sorry Taran - reminds me how much my little Gracie has grown and changed.

Taran looks like lots of fun to have around :wub:

As a fellow lover of the blacks and blues, Taran is an absolute winner for me :wub: :wub: If I was getting another pup, he'd be just what I'd go for - what a little darling :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back