The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Am Looking For A Whippet Please Help !!

Sunrise08

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I am looking for a whippet puppy/adult, any colour, don't mind if rescue and doesn't have to be kc reg, loving country home awaits with lots of doggie friends.

Welcome to K9 :D

Where do you live ?

Any other dogs in your family ?

Cat's ?

If your patient your little friend will come along soon :D :thumbsup:

Susan said:
Welcome to K9  :D
Where do you live ?

Any other dogs in your family ?

Cat's ?

If your patient your little friend will come along soon  :D   :thumbsup:

we live in peterborough, cambridgeshire, we do have other dogs in the family, a collie x greyhound, greyhound and a staffie.

We don't have any cats.

Hope to find one soon.

Paul Cork of Lynperry Whippets has a little blue girl and two black boys left from this litter, I have a blue girl from the litter who is WONDERFUL :wub: . They are excellent coursing bred whips. His phone number is: 01603891638 and he is in Norwich.

puppies.jpg

Esmestummy.jpg

HI, YOU CAN`T GO WRONG WITH GETTING IN TOUCH WITH PAUL CORK OF LYNPERRY WHIPPETS! I GOT MY FIRST WHIPPET LYNPERRY SOOTY JO ( OZZY ) AT THE BEGINING OF NOVEMBER 05 AND HAVE HAD NO REGRETS YET! THE MAN KNOWS WHAT HE`S TALKING ABOUT AND I WILL DEFINATELY SUFFER ANOTHER 10 HOUR ROUND TRIP TO NORWICH IF I DECIDE TO GET ANOTHER ONE IN THE FUTURE.

OEH said:
Paul Cork of Lynperry Whippets has a little blue girl and two black boys left from this litter, I have a blue girl from the litter who is WONDERFUL :wub: .  They are excellent coursing bred whips.  His phone number is: 01603891638 and he is in Norwich.
puppies.jpg

Esmestummy.jpg

Absoloutely love the second pic :wub: does'nt she look like an angel? o:)

LEELEEJOJO said:
HI, YOU CAN`T GO WRONG WITH GETTING IN TOUCH WITH PAUL CORK OF LYNPERRY WHIPPETS! I GOT MY FIRST WHIPPET LYNPERRY SOOTY JO ( OZZY ) AT THE BEGINING OF NOVEMBER 05 AND HAVE HAD NO REGRETS YET! THE MAN KNOWS WHAT HE`S TALKING ABOUT AND I WILL DEFINATELY SUFFER ANOTHER 10 HOUR ROUND TRIP TO NORWICH IF I DECIDE TO GET ANOTHER ONE IN THE FUTURE.
Was that a black dog out of nancy that you got

If so ive got his sister Lynperry Polly Flyer out of the same litter

If I get another pup instead of breeding off mine I'll be doing another round trip of 9 hours to get another off Paul as well

Have you got any pictures?

I have a new-ish post on here to find myself a whippet, and i have found my girl!! Please take a look at it ( title; please,please help me find a whippet) to be honest you can't miss it!!

I very kindly had lots of help and there are a few links in there!

Hope this helps...

Last edited by a moderator:
Lakey said:
LEELEEJOJO said:
Was that a black dog out of nancy that you got

If so ive got his sister Lynperry Polly Flyer out of the same litter

If I get another pup instead of breeding off mine I'll be doing another round trip of 9 hours to get another off Paul as well

Have you got any pictures?

hi, the mom of ozzy is lynsey of boston, the dad is kenmillone and i`ll post a pic as soon as i work out how to downsize the pics.

Hey, ive also got a pup through lynperry, she is also from lynsey of boston and kenmillion silver tongue! Shes beautiful!

t1.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back