The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Don't Like The Name Zorro...................

alfyn

Ban puppy farmers
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I don't like the name Zorro,& to me he sure doesn't look like a Zorro :blink: .

As a few of you have said you don't like the name Dilly (which i do),& that it's a girls name,please help me to pick a suitable name for my wee man :wub:

PICT0040s.JPG

I think he looks like a Dillon :wub: :wub: :wub:

Debbie, I really liked the name Rio but my husband didn't. I think its cute for a little boy. :)

He looks very sweet whatever you call him. :wub:

A friend of mine has a dog called Dylan who is invariably called DillyDog, I think it would suit your gorgeous boy. He could be Dylan for 'formal' and DillyDog to his friends and family. ;)

Um. now lets see , youve a Murphy and Flyn , both Irish names , how about Fynnan . Brendan , Joseph , Seamus , Dylan , Thomas

but of course I know you wont be picking ANY I say , will you :- " :huggles:

anyhow , its not what WE like , its what YOU like and if you like Dilly , then have Dilly

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Jax, keep Dilly if you like it, the others can just get used to it.

Personally i do like the name Dylan and you can shorten it to Dilly :thumbsup:

Richard suggests

quetzacotl

Dale Winton

Caballero

Gay Blade

Guillen Lombardo

Canku Woksape

Wicasa Mazaska Wicahpi Waste Win

Hope this helps

:blink: :blink: :cheers: :blink: :blink:

Dawn/Jax,you might have just got it! :thumbsup:

I lost my very special boy Dylan 4 years ago,so at the moment,that name goes to the top of my list! :)

Here's Dylan :wub: 2.jpga.jpg

alfyn said:
Dawn/Jax,you might have just got it! :thumbsup:
I lost my very special boy Dylan 4 years ago,so at the moment,that name goes to the top of my list! :)

Her's Dylan :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]GREEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT[/SIZE]

dawn said:
Richard suggestsquetzacotl

Dale Winton[/color}

Caballero

Gay Blade

Guillen Lombardo

Canku Woksape

Wicasa Mazaska Wicahpi Waste Win

Hope this helps

:blink:   :blink:   :cheers:   :blink:   :blink:

Thanks Richard (w00t) :blink: :blink: :blink:

I've just been reading a book called The crystal skulls,again,& one of the Mayan God's is Quetzacotl,but i'm sure you knew that anyway :thumbsup:

DYLAN

From the Welsh elements dy "great" and llanw "sea". In Welsh mythology Dylan was a god of the sea, the son of Aranrhod. He was accidentally slain by his uncle Govannon. The Welsh poet Dylan Thomas and the musician Bob Dylan (real name Robert Zimmerman) are famous bearers of this name.

I like what Maybelline and Dawn said, call him Dylan and his nick-name can still be Dilly.

I like Dillon, you could spell it like this to make it different to the other dog.

I like Dilly and I like Dylan so I think either is fandabidozi.

Jenny

Mabelline said:
A friend of mine has a dog called Dylan who is invariably called DillyDog, I think it would suit your gorgeous boy. He could be Dylan for 'formal' and DillyDog to his friends and family. ;)
yes, I was going to suggest that too - then you get the name you've chosen but it's a boy's name :thumbsup:

I like Dylan/Dillon. :) Not that it really matters what the rest of us think as some have already pointed out! :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back