The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Don't Like The Name Zorro...................

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have a Dylan who is now 6 years old & the name does suit him tho he gets called silly dilly most of the time cos he is so daft.

I have an unwritten rule NEVER to call a dog a name the same as a past dog, dont know why but it just doesn't work for me.

I think he looks like like Harley or a Marco.

Nina

[SIZE=21pt]I LIKE Zorro!!!![/SIZE]

But Dillon is nice too! :p :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
He really is a stunning pup, i think he would suit the name RUBEN, may-be BEN for short?. Brin ( although it sounds Welsh),the name Paula suggested is also nice for your pup.

Good-Luck in your choice :luck: :thumbsup:

I always find looking back through the pedegree helps. I called my pup Tipsy after her grandmother tipsy twinkle

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm Naming dogs, I had to name 56 foster dogs so I really struggle naming my own now!!

I do like Dylan though (yes I had a beardie X foster dog I used the name on) I also like Bryn (def. with a Y not an I,) also Tally and Milo, but I also think Dilly is fine!!!

As usual I have been no help whatsoever, so I will go back to my sickbed and keep out of it! :x -_-

How about Dill, a fella who walks his Weimeraner near us has a Dill, have always quite liked it

Awww love Dylon.... :wub: and Zorro too :wub:

(or Bailey, or Harvey or Fergus or Carlos)......................... :- " or Wisp - for his white flash.

he is lovely whatever hes called o:)

I like Dylan

my sister-in-law has a tibetan terrier called Dylan, but I call him Dill Pickles - after the new baby in the Rugrats (sorry, I've got kids so have been known to watch cartoons)

he looks a lovely pup, best of luck :luck:

I personally like dilly and agree with others. If you like it do it. :)

I heard a nice name today - Dalty. I think it's Scottish :thumbsup:

There seems to be quite a lot of synchronicity in whippet naming at the moment, lots of Kobis, Dylans, Zorros. Any ideas why, are they named after individuals (doggy or human) in particular? I'm a bit out of touch you see, don't get out much these days you know :- " :lol: :oops:

I'd wait 'til you get him home. I agonised for weeks over my own pup's name, and chose Jonah over Vinnie.

He's definitely a right little bully at times :- " (in the nicest possible way :wub: ) so I think Vinnie would have been more suitable in hindsight than Jonah.

I think Rowan or Glen would suit him :) he's adorable :wub:

Mabelline said:
A friend of mine has a dog called Dylan who is invariably called DillyDog, I think it would suit your gorgeous boy. He could be Dylan for 'formal' and DillyDog to his friends and family. ;)

Thanks everyone for your response :thumbsup:

I have decided to do exactly what Mabelline has suggested,so formally he's Dylan,& to friends he'll be Dillydog!

But I thought you were having two and one was called Dilly and one was called Zorro. And, if it is Zorro you want to change the name on, if you call him Dylan and Dilly for short .................. doesn't that make two Dillies??????

Or have I lost the plot somewhere???

You've sure lost the plot Caroline :wacko:

I was originally having 2 girls,but am now having Dylan & Feather,but she was originally called Lily,which is similar to Dilly,so i'll forgive you! :D ;)

BTW,do you approve of Dilly's colour as he's not a "brown one"? :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back