The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Finally Got A Photo Of Her!

belge

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I finally got an acceptable photo of Dott (Above the Law for Belge). She is 7 months old today. A few weeks ago I posted photos of Gemmel, Dott's sister. I bred the litter by my UK import, Barmaud's Mr Rumpole out of an Australian bitch whose dam was the result of the breeding between Whipcat Fire Island and Nevedith Veefa Vanity at Roguesmoor.

I am very pleased with how Dott is developing and hope she will have a bright future in the show ring.

Dott_7_months.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks very promising - a lovely puppy! :huggles: I remember seeing her Dad in Australia in 2004 - and I liked him too!!!

She's got lovely markings and a very pretty face :wub:

Good luck with her :luck:

She's a lovely girl :thumbsup:

Still like Dott best :cheers:

I wanted to see them next to each other, hope you do not mind :)

Seraphina said:
Still like Dott best  :cheers:

Thanks Lida. I like both girls equally as each has her own strengths.

Gemmel attended the National Dog Show today (results posted on this list) but while she went well, the judge was not putting up parti-colours nor American types. The lighting at the indoor venue was very yellow so white dogs looked like they hadn;t had a bath for months!

belge said:
Seraphina said:
Still like Dott best  :cheers:

Thanks Lida. I like both girls equally as each has her own strengths.

Gemmel attended the National Dog Show today (results posted on this list) but while she went well, the judge was not putting up parti-colours nor American types. The lighting at the indoor venue was very yellow so white dogs looked like they hadn;t had a bath for months!

And I think you were lucky to be out of the ring by the time the microphones had horrendous feedback & sent thru sounds like gunshots... apparently the poor beagle & poodle exhibitors struggled with the dogs being very upset, such a shame for such a prestigous event to have a technical letdown - feel so sorry for those who's youngsters have had an awful fright :(

The girls are looking good Gillian - both quite different to each other, but both very nice girls :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back