The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Got A Lovely New Show Puppy....

dragonfly

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What with all the renovations and building work I am in no position to have a puppy so now is not the best time to get my long promised pick of litter puppy from my friends who have Bubbly Blonde's sister....so she came here for a day only before I handed her on, here is what she did.

She sat on a mat and sussed out the scene :wub:

creme1.jpg

She checked out the stairs from the bottom...

Creme3.jpg

....and the top

Creme4.jpg

Creme5.jpg

She had a little game with Folly

CremeFolly.jpg

...sat in the wrong place and got growled at...

Creme2.jpg

..after a bit of a sleep she got introduced to a special friend

Creme6.jpg

and given away to a nice lady, who told her that she'd been waiting for her to come along for quite a while

Cremejackie.jpg

Here is Jackie's first show whippet.....posing today at 13 weeks old o:)

CopyofCremeBrulee13wks2.jpg

fingers crossed that she has fun with her, and that she grows up into a pretty show girl for her. Hopefully she will share pics with us as she grows.

She is by Jasarat Galaxy Gold out of Bluestreak Barley Sugar.

Cathie

What a little cutie :huggles: I am sure she'll have quite a bit of fun with her next year :D :D

Ah, she is such a babe, I am very jealous cos she is a bit of a stunner :wub: even for a girl :- "

I hope Jackie is joining :luck:

Congratulations :cheers: ....a little beauty :wub: :wub: and a set of great pictures.. :thumbsup:

What a lovely Pup! :luck: Good luck in the future with her :luck:

She's a lovely pup Cathie hope they do well with her

Lots of :luck: with her and i hope you enjoy showing her :luck:

She is absolutely BE-AUT-IF-UL!!! :wub: :huggles:

Wish she was mine :wub: - good luck to your friend Jackie - tell her she's a very lucky girl!! :luck: :thumbsup:

:wub: [SIZE=8pt]Lovely puppy Cathie, I am sure that they will have loads of fun with her, she looks super [/SIZE]

She is a beautiful wee girl :wub: , wish she was mine , good luck with her :luck:

She looks lovely, looking forward to seeing her. :wub:

Lovely puppy Cathie it will be nice to meet a new show goer and poss k9er?

She looks :wub:

Always nice to see Folly too - she is one of my faves :huggles:

rls22 said:
Always nice to see Folly too - she is one of my faves  :huggles:
[SIZE=14pt] It surprises me considering the many beautiful whippets I have been lucky enough to own and breed that I have NEVER had one as popular as Folly....everybody loves her, I tell you I could have sold her 50 times this year and that's just the folk I meet on the common. She gets e-fan-mail from all over the world, and she is the only bitch I have owned that people have tried to book puppies from. Mind you she is a real sweetie to live with and was never bad as a puppy :wub: , maybe that shows.[/SIZE]

Here she is turning the other cheek, doesn't Phoebe look pissed off!

P9080182.jpg

I love the 6th pic of the little girls surprised face when she is sitting with Phoebe :eek:

I can almost hear what Phoebe is saying to her :- " :lol:

:oops: and as for Folly, make that 51 times :lol: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
She is such a gorgeous colour and I love her face. She is quite unusual.

And I am a big fan of her as a show dog too - she looks lovely on the move.

I would love a whippy in Folly colour :wub:

Lovely little pup :wub: Hope her new mummy has lots of fun with her. I too must admit im a Folly fan :lol: :b Loved her since the first time i saw her :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back