The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Got A Lovely New Show Puppy....

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lovely puppy, a little stunner. Good Luck to her new owners and I just have to say I think her dad is a bit tasty too.

Jenny

Lovely puppy :wub: , hope Jackie has a lot of fun with her

:wub: She is Lovely , best of :luck: :luck: to Jacky

H there. I can only agree.

The pup is :wub: :wub: and Folly can come to Sweden anytime.

I have a very big softspot for that girl, and as Cathie said she has the most lovley temprement. Maybe I have to come to cuddle with her soon again.

:cheers: Heléne

www.macbells.se

She's a lovely puppy,i'm sure Jackie will have loads of fun with her :cheers:

I too am a Folly fan :wub: ,i love her movement,& her colour is to die for :thumbsup:

Mmmmmmm, nice puppy :wub:

I hope some of her cousins that I have here turn out as nice as that lovely girlie- difficult to tell at the moment as they are all grossly fat blobs :eek: Mum is feeding them very well :- "

Hope to see that young lady in the showring in due course- and the lovely Folly of course! :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

Hi all. I will be joining but having MAJOR problems with AOL so writing this under my hubbie's log in.

This little lady is our pride and joy and we are so grateful to Cathie for having faith in us. We have called her Lola and cant wait to see you all at the shows.

Will post intro asap xx

FOLLY needs to come to the USA. ;)

That is all. o:)

Congratulations on your beautiful new puppy! I am sure she'll be a winner for you. I really like her.

Karen Lee

What a cutie. Have fun with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
seaspot_run said:
FOLLY needs to come to the USA.  ;)
That is all. o:)

Congratulations on your beautiful new puppy! I am sure she'll be a winner for you.  I really like her.

Karen Lee

Sorry Karen, but Folly has an obligation to her children,she can't just go jet setting off!!! :wacko: Monty NEEDS her to look out for him :- " :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back