The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Hate........

Karen-Coral

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'll start off with a FEW of mine.....

Ping Pong balls etc stuck on top of car aerials

The expression-'Love you to bits' (w00t)

" " -'Loved Up'

Stickers on cars-GB-OOOOhhhhh-I travel the world!- Blackpool Zoo(Just Sad)!

Baby on Board-OOOOOhhhhh-How fertile am I? etc etc

Karen

i hate...

* when people on the bus play music on their mobile phones and its always dance music so i've got to turn my mp3 player right up to block it out.

* when strange people that are either drunk or on drugs come and sit next to me on the bus and start talking.

* broken glass on the ground

* people not picking after their dogs in the street

* bullying and people judging others without knowing them

I'm sure there are more but I can't think of any at the moment :p

I can`t think of any at the moment but reading the above I can sympathise with the drunks on a bus....Boy they ALWAYS sit next to me !!! :eek:

I've always tried to find the good side of everything in life but there's one thing which is unforgiveable in my book ..................

child or animal abuse, either mentally or physically :rant:

Anything else pales into insignificance

jinnyfizz said:
I've always tried to find the good side of everything in life but there's one thing which is unforgiveable in my book ..................child or animal abuse, either mentally or physically :rant:

Anything else pales into insignificance

You are so right. I was listing my own silly personal pet hates without listing the major things. You are very right those are some of the worst things in the world, and I think what is even worse is I feel we are hearing about it more and more. There are some very sick people out there. :rant:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate

baked beans

mushy peas

fleshy plants with translucent stalks *shudder*

belly buttons *even bigger shudder*

wasps

jellyfish

purple

shouty people

ists

comb-overs

litter

Taxi drivers

Bus drivers.......

Expensive flowers.... :x

Absolutely no need......Dafffodils and Dog Daisies are beautiful.............

Last edited by a moderator:
yes,you can......Marigolds also.

So good they named rubber gloves after them.... :blink:

My daughter hates....... :- "

sentences that start with...

At the end of the day.....

I'm not being funny but.....

rudeness......Old people pushing!

I have kids-as an excuse for working.......

(keep your legs together, or you should of thought of that beforehand)

Picture Loan Advert!!!!!!!! Nuff said! You'll know it!

Bag a Bagel advert-no lunch box? salad filled bagel, straight into pink furry bag! GROSS!

Come on Urchin....Support us-Lol

SO MUCH HATE.........!!!!!!

I HATE PENSIONERS WHO THINK THEY HAVE AN AUTOMATIC RIGHT TO JUMP A QUEUE.

PEOPLE WHO LET DOORS SLAM IN YOUR FACE.

BAD MANNERS.

PEOPLE WHO LEAN OVER YOU IN THE SHOPS,I DON,T LIKE BEING IN SOMEONE ELSES ARMPIT.

PEOPLE WHO SMOKE SPLIFFS AT LURCHER SHOWS,AND IT BLOWS IN MY DIRECTION.YUK!!

the drunks and junkies on the bus are bad but not quite as bad as people with B.O :x :x

i hate spiders

when your cutting the hedge and a bit falls on your head :angry:

when your waiting in a huge queue at a roundabout and when you finaly get to the front someone comes flying up the rong lane and cuts infront of you :rant: :rant:

on for the ladys really sorry but it bugs me big time

having to pay for tampons :rant: :rant: like we choose to use them. they should be free!!!!!!!

ikea furnature instructions. (stupid :rant: pictures) :rant: :rant: :rant:

shops that dont give you cash refund even if you bring it back the next day unused and unopened (hmv :rant: )

il think up some more and add later but this is getting me mad and its only 7.30am

oh forgot the biggest one.

road works!!!!! when they dig up the raod to fix the gas then 2weeks after thev fixed it digg it up again to fix the water.........why not just do it all at once to save the hastle. or when they digg up the road at about 10 different places all within 1mile of each other so theres no way you can avoid them :rant: :rant:

and last [SIZE=21pt]TRAMS[/SIZE] Edinburgh got rid of trams years ago for a very good reason, why the f**k do we need to spend million now putting them back :rant: :rant: :rant: money could be far better spent else where.

promis thats me finished :- "

I HATE ...

Those oldies that shove in (it's true !! and they have the cheek to talk about "the youth of today") :blink:

Ignorant people, it's usually the parents and you start to see where the kids get it from :(

Drivers that overtake when you're doing 60mph on a national speed limit road just because they HAVE TO overtake the learner driver :angry: (I've scared a few, coming out of a 30mph zone - at which point they HAVE TO overtake because learners are "incapable" of driving faster than 30mph - and they suddenly discover - I CAN ACCELERATE TOO :p )

Beans, corned beef, tinned fish, salad cream, custard, cream :x

When kids call Blaze a "baby greyhound" - she's been "that baby greyhound" for five years - don't they think they grow up :eek:

Lists that make me think about things I hate, it makes me grumpy :rant:

when you are dying for a lovely hot bath,you run it and there is no hot water..

when you order a takeaway and nearly climbing the walls with hunger and finally that door bell rings and some of my order is missing!!! aaarrhh

people who park in parents and kids spaces and dont have any children...

when in a queue and the next till opens and person behind goes to it...EXCUSE ME!!

kids who cant keep their rooms tidy :angry:

people who spit..grrr

people who throw litter from car window...

mushrooms..

gillian mckeith.....

self rightiousness..spell check there me thinks :oops:

after a good night out go to taxi rank and there is a mile long queue..

waking up with hangover and run out of resolve.. like this morning :x

people who smoke right outside the doors of public places - they banned smokin inside 4 a reason - so I dont have 2 breath in your smoke, so why force it on me when i enter the building!

another one that narks the hell out of me is when i have bleached the bathroom,toilets are lovely and clean and one of the kids wants a dump :angry: why dont they do it before?????

and when i have washed the floor they suddenly want something in the kitchen...

when you suck up a sock in the hoover and the band breaks and you havent a spare..

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back