The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Have Been Taken For A Mug!!!

really sorry to here you've been taken for a ride - there are some rotters about. :rant:

I have the same trouble as you, my natural instinct is to trust people, until they prove that i shouldn't. it does lead to being let down from time to time..........but the upside is you get to know lots of lovely people :huggles:

I'd much rather be this way and risk the odd 'being taken advantage of' than go through life missing out on all the great people because they've wandered off before i've made up my mind about them. :thumbsup:

Sad. But thats life. :( You have done what many, many others from K9 would of done. That is the honourable thing. :cheers:

Who ever you did this for , & I hope it is all just a mistake, must sit back & feel pretty good about them selves. Not.

They have asked for not just a DVD etc. But for someones trust. That is the bit that hurts. :blink:

Cartman said:
Sad. But thats life. :(   You have done what many, many others from K9 would of done. That is the honourable thing. :cheers: Who ever you did this for , & I hope it is all just a mistake, must sit back & feel pretty good about them selves. Not.

They have asked for not just a DVD etc. But for someones trust. That is the bit that hurts. :blink:

thats right! :(

Sorry you've been ripped off kaz.

I'm the same though, see the best in everyone, and will do a good turn for anyone if I can.

I always treat others like I'd want to be treated myself.

It just amazes me how low some people will stoop to get something for nothing.

Just got round to reading this. I can remember when you offered Kaz when i come to think of it. Honestly :rant: some people. Lets hope its just delayed payment maybe. :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back