The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I need the help of ALL OF YOU - Cyberstalking Research for University

nym86x

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I need the help of anyone that lives in UK or other EU Countries. I'm working on my final dissertation project for my BA in Criminology and Criminal Justice and I'm developing a research. As a subject I have chosen "the perception of Cyberstalking risks".

Please, take part tn the questionnaire if you want to help me to collect data to assess and to provide useful information about the perception of Cyberstalking risks in literature.

The questionnaire is ANONYMOUS, no personal information are asked. The project has been reviewed and approved by the Ethic Commission of the University of Essex.

Here the questionnaire: Online Stalking and Online Activities – An Evaluation of Risks and their Perception Survey

All information about research purposes, anonymity, confidentialty and data processing, are available on the Research Information Sheet document, which is available by clicking the link on the first section of the questionnaire.

Please if you post a comment under this request, do not specify if you have took part or not to the questionnaire, in order to ensure further anonymity to participants.

Please do not take part of this questionnaire if: you are very sensitive, you are less than 18 years old, you do not live in the UK or EU area, you have been stalked or cyberstalked, any of your family members or close friend has been stalked or cyberstalked, you have been the victim of a violent crime, you have been formally accused of stalking or cyberstalking.

Thank you in advance, I'd really appreciate your participation.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back