The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Now Have A Leaving Date.

gutsey

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
After my so called last post,a lot of things have changed.mainly im leaving before xmas now,i now have my leaving date,work permit and a small villa,so im all set to return to sunny tenerife,to live and to work.It has been a very hard decision for me to make,but i now feel it is the right move,i will still be on for the next week and a bit,as im using my daughters pc,while visiting her,many good memories and friends have been made on here and i will miss you all very much,hopefully once i have settled into the old routine etc,i might get myself a pc and once again join you all.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT: too many to name but you know who you are. :huggles:

Very Best of luck with your venture... :luck: :luck:

Tenerife is a lovely place....lucky you.. :luck: :cheers:

:luck: I wish you good luck, whatever you do and wherever you go :luck: and make sure you DO get a pc and keep in touch. All the best :cheers:

Tina

you will be sorely missed :( chat wont be the same without you :huggles:

the very best of luck hun :huggles:

gonna miss you mate,had some good laughs again lately,no doubt we`ll come out to see you once your settled,just concentrate on the rest of your life now,be bloody careful this time.

sure we`ll see each other before you go im only up the road.

:luck: how brave you are...

what kind of work will you be doing?

Karen

i`ll answer that one for you,as he hasn`t access to a pc always,he is going to be doing security work,also door work at clubs etc,very dangerous work as he got stabbed once before.

cheers mark and everyone i will be ok,that was a long time ago now,as everyone keeps saying you gotta move on,anyone visiting the clubs of LA OROTAVA may bump into me.just mention k9 i may let you in.. :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
the very best of good :luck: chat room wont be the same without you

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back