The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Sorry For Bring Up This Ruling Again

whippeteerThe1st

BOBBY FANTASIC
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
my brother was wondering if he could put his grey to connors ranger,,,,,but he,s being to told he cant

i thought it was 3 clear generations after the offspring off mating ,,not the stud dog???????

breeding off dog

BUDDY5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
im not 100% sure as i never understood this rule but i dont think he can b put to a greyhound and registered with the bwra i think he cud b put to a half ghd though.

cheers sherry for ur reply :thumbsup:

i think he can,,,,,cause he,s not 1/4 grey or 1/2 or 3/4

the rule on bwra site states he cant ( the way it worded ),,,,,,but i thought it was agreed that the stud dog counts as a generation ???

the rule does my head in i need a degree in fractions to work it out,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I DONT SEE WHY NOT BOB, THERES OTHER DOGS OUT THERE WITH THE SAME GAP IN THE PEDIGREE, MATING GREYS,

contact the bwra bob, for confirmation, ,,,,looking at his pedigree , there wont be a problem,,,,,best of luck with the mating :luck:

The way it is wrote on the BWRA site implies it can't, however below is the proposal that was voted for by the BWRA members:

Breeder's to continue to outcross to greyhounds but after an outcross progeny may not be out crossed to another greyhound for 2 generations.
This means any dog who's parents and grand-parents are not greyhounds can line a purebred greyhound and would therefore make offspring from this proposed lining eligable for registration (weight restrictions aside)

It's probably worthwhile approaching the BWRA in writing for clarification.

thanz for replys and pm,s ,,, :thumbsup:

i thought he could :thumbsup:

also i was looking at stud feature looking at couple with same gap in generation,,,,which says they can also :thumbsup:

i think this rule is a joke and you should be able to line what ever you want how big and small as they is a cap on the wieght now,

paul....on mam,s account

I can't see why he couldn't Bob. :thumbsup:

Buddy has greyhound in the same generation as Tinkerman and he can be mated to a greyhound.

Is the bitch in season now or is he just thinking about it ?

i think this rule is a joke and you should be able to line what ever you want how big and small as they is a cap on the wieght now,

paul....on mam,s account

i couldnt agree with u more paul :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I can't see why he couldn't Bob. :thumbsup:
Buddy has greyhound in the same generation as Tinkerman and he can be mated to a greyhound.

Is the bitch in season now or is he just thinking about it ?

bitch aint in season yet

he,s got two he,s thinking about,,,,,,,,,,,,what ever bitch comes in season 1st

sarah,s house ,,,out off dingbo jack :thumbsup:

and his daizey( flappers dog ) ,,,,who both parents are open class all there lives from ireland :thumbsup:

i forgot elise,,,, :teehee:

he,s got a grey ,,,,,called suzi star that runs at thorton,,,( flapper,s )

she,s a very small greyhound,,,,,,but boy can she run,,,,,,,she 99% off the time runs off back on handycap 300/500yrds,,,,,,,,she has a fan club like sugar rush lol,,,,,,,,,,,if my brother was to giv me a line from her,,,,,i would be having 2 pup,s ,,,,,iam working on him lol ( the question is will he give me ,,,his best bitch ???) :teehee: :teehee:

she,s a very small greyhound,,,,,,but boy can she run,,,,,,,she 99% off the time runs off back on handycap 300/500yrds,,,,,,,,she has a fan club like sugar rush lol,,,,,,,,,,,if my brother was to giv me a line from her,,,,,i would be having 2 pup,s ,,,,,iam working on him lol ( the question is will he give me ,,,his best bitch ???) :teehee: :teehee:
So long as you've got room in 4 years time for one of Freya's pups :thumbsup:

So long as you've got room in 4 years time for one of Freya's pups :thumbsup:

i better get bigger kennels as there is two more before you and bro lol

althou buddy had nothing but bad luck in racing ,,,,catching lure and lure string snapping hence his injury,s stopping dead everytime (his own fault),,,,,and last week giving almost bobs hard time running on 2 toes,,with dislocted toe and one toe tooken off,,but bro had to know if he could run ,to breed from,,, :thumbsup: mean,s elise i wont run him at derby time,,,,,,enough is enough for him,,,,i know u wanted me to run him,,,,but to me ,,,,i cant put him threw what i did last week,,,,i hope u understand,,,,,,,but if i get a pup like him again,,,ill make sure that bloody lure stays infront :thumbsup: and p.s i wont use it for hunting 6 months off the year :- :-

You've always done what's best for Buddy, if he's better off being a sofa loafer then so be it. It's a shame that others haven't got to see his speed at the big events but you and I, and the majority of Kirkcaldy club know what he can do so that's enough for me.

Freya will be there when she's older and I hope he reproduces his speed and determination in his offspring in the meantime.

dingbo jack,,,,,on the beer again bobby,,lol,,,its ningbo jack,,,heres alink for you,,,,,

yes geordie i was on the wagon again,,,lol ( but iam scottish we love our whisky lol

question is are u breeding u grey or not ??????

shame ningbo jack was,nt a bitch lol now that would be a brood lol,,,,,( some trapper he was :thumbsup: ) apartently sarah,s house can trap just like father ,,so i hear

pic off conors ranger,,,,,,elise ???? do u want him or pup for free lol ?????

a dog with bad luck,,,,,when picture was tooken i honestly thought he was the next PJ,,,,but wasnt to be,,,,,but he he had heart just bad luck,,,,,,,,,( waiting now for bros to take the **** now lol )

pic50-1-1-1.jpg

Don't tempt me Bob, I'd be snatching your bloody fingers off for one of Buddy's pups. If I weren't breeding next year from Talz and Jessi (two litters at once ... must be mad) and if it weren't that I'd already got Trudy ... but you never know Bob, oh how tempted I am indeed, you are cruel to wave this offer infront of my face ... :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back