The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Thought My Dog Was Gay

ezra

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
How do i stop my dog from humping my arm, leg or anything else that moves :wub: .

Even my 13 month old is keeping her distance.

He has been off his food for the last week then all of a sudden he has gone mad.

Its not like he gets no exersize. The only thing i can think of is that a guy i know has a bitch and that might be in season and the scent might be on me. Or with a bit of luck he has so much energy for next year he wants to go now

... :b

... buy him a big teddy to keep himself amused !!

I thought Guess Who was gay till he got a girlfriend. Now he's part time Gay :p

No I have a proper gay Whippet .......2 bitches in full season and he does nothing ........They don't even have to be kept apart at night.......as I said.......Nothing :lol: .........Saying about a big teddy, my dominant bitch humps her snowman ......it works for her :thumbsup:

He didnt finish the deed as by now we might have a pregnant elbow. But i have never seen him so out of breath.

I might let him do it if there is no no time for a walk.

My dog obviously loves me any time of the day. Not just feeding time

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back