The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I Was Having A Good Up Untill Then

valerie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Like any animal lover I get off to a real early start every morning nice cup of coffee starts one off for the rest of the day with a good breakfast then off two boys sitting by the door waiting while Im feeding the cats before I of for the best walk of the day at 5am

Well it started great of we set my husband and I down the road like always with the boys get to the woods let wong the lab off the lead and then bear all is going well they are sniffing around picking up the pee-mail from every tree they come across running and playing and we are walking behind, wong and bear are having so much fun so fortyfive minutes into the walk by boys have gone down and up a bank as my husband and I are getting half way up the other side my bear comes running back to me so fast that he bangs into to my legs :oops: I go flying in the air :( 180% my lovely husband stands there looking rather :unsure: at just what had happened so there I am feeling rather :x then my lovely husband starts to laugh he said it was the funniest thing he has ever seen one minute talking and the next Im gone but my back does hurt quite a bit I must say but poor bear stopped and looked at me with his head tilted to one side as if to say :oops: and the only thing I can say on the matter is to my bear was its a good job I love you to pieces I got up with the help of my laughing husband back onto my feet with him saying are you ok my love shell we turn around and go back home? I said no we started the walk we will continue but poor bear had that look on his face but I hate to think of the look mine as I went flying priceless.

but now I sit here laughing and in pain with bears head on my lap saying "what are you like "?

Welcome to K9 Valerie,

Ouch, hope you're not too sore. One of my boys dashes round the woods avoiding all the trees and yet can run into my legs without a thought, if I yell he looks at me with a 'well why didn't you move then' expression.

Jenny

welcome to K9

I'm ever so slightly heavier than my dogs :- " so they tend to go round me or they would definately come off worse :lol:

except for the italian greyhounds - they just run straight up me!!

hope you feel better now :luck: :thumbsup:

quintessence said:
Welcome to K9 Valerie, 
Ouch, hope you're not too sore.  One of my boys dashes round the woods avoiding all the trees and yet can run into my legs without a thought, if I yell he looks at me with a 'well why didn't you move then' expression.

Jenny

I a bit sore it hurts to sit down :wacko: thats not the only thing my bear has done to me five years ago he saw a cat and well took me through a big thick hedge :oops: but I also remember somthing funny happening to bear we was walking along a fence had this cat jumped out at bear wanting to take him on the poor thing didnt know wheather to run hind or scream and since then his had the up most respect for cats his a big gentle giant

Valerie.

Hope you are feeling a bit better now, its not very nice!

My whip is rather quick but also lacks the ability to stop...... :blink: !

She has run into me full tilt at least twice (from behind!), and also when racing a greyhound she tripped up, skidded along the ground and took the legs from under a watching little boy :b . Luckily his mother was very understanding about it..........!

:oops:

welcome valerie to k9.

i remember a few years ago been on the beach with the kids building sandcastles and husband laid out taking in some rays,me and the kids started laughing at our two hounds running crazy playing chase,well they kept their distance for a while then they was heading straight for the hubby,i said watch it but too late the dogs ran straight over his face,he shot up in shock face dripping blood,he was fine once i had cleaned him up,but my dosent sand and dogs feet cut :lol:

It's a whippet thing my two run straight into our legs if we don't move very quickly and when they hit it hurst like hell :angry: but like you love them to bits :wub:

IMG_1229__Small_.JPG

Why do they do that?

Ellie can run full pelt into my legs i im not watching, she nearly ran into another dog walker today at the park, i apologised and thelady was ok about it and asked in all seriousness if Ellie needs her eyes testing. :unsure:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back