The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ideas For Promoting Whippet Racing

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
kipper fluke said:
Vicky said:
The idea's encouraging people to come racing not to scare them away lol (w00t)
What you trying to say Vicky ?????hope your not picking on me just because i am a bit simple!!!!! :clown: :clown: :clown:

steve

Have a look on here see if there's anything you fancy - the Wessy crew will all chuck in i'm sure. :unsure: Teeth

Brilliant that Vicky just get em all will have rest out and make em fit ---and i still wont look out of place at any BWRA --- AGM will i?

steve

I am sure the guy gaz know will have a go at doing them ..will try and knock a couple of ideas up ..you could all have a go if you want

[SIZE=21pt]NEW NATIONALWHIPPET RACING FEDARATION [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS & ITS FUN !![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Don’t be shy and contact: The general on 07764219147[/SIZE]

whip2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i know it was suggested to have maiden opens last year and didnt happen,but do you think some clubs for there opens could put maiden classes on as this might encourage more to travel to them if they havent got a chance in the main event?im sure it would be good for new comers to and only open to dogs that have never won a race in open events.what do you think?im sure plenty would help sponser with throphys etc i know i would.

and maybe a compition through the year for best newcomer and under 15? :D

great idea anything to get more people into our sport

these window one make it difficult to see in,but you can see out without seeing the picture.

Hi David

Fantastic graphics please do let the rest of us know who done them for you. (w00t)

Well Done :thumbsup:

Malcolm

they look even betterin day light.

they cost around £ 45 rear window each

side window around£80

large photo graphic£30

writing £20 each side

you see a lot of vans with graphics but people asume they greyhounds,the whippet racing is to show its alive and kicking. so many people say do they still race whippets. hopefully my van will promote whippet racing.

how about some stickers shape of a whippet with bwra + web/ phone number, could these not be given out with membership???? :cheers: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
weedug just had a look @your website it looks very good. great idea all the dogs achievements. :thumbsup:

well your van looks brill Dave, new to the sport and doing more that most of the people thats been racing for years, :thumbsup: well done

Brilliant David-very nicely done.

You should charge the organisations for your efforts-Lol

David have you a contact number for who has done your van please?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back