The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Im A Celebrity

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I notice Sam got a bit of ''Touch me'' into the first hour lol

What has George done to his face....

I think Golden Drawers will rock the boat when she arrives.

Can't wait to see Sam Fox when she's been on the jungle juice

anyone sick of seeing katie price doing the trials? 4 gods sake make her immune from them and give someone else a go.

Deal :lol:

spade.jpg

poor katie shes doing so well give her a break girl done good for her self peaple dont like it

katie got 11 out of 12 stars tonite shes up yet again with joe tommoro but she said shes not doing it i hope she sticks to it wud love to c wot they wud do?>

Best one liner i've heard in a long while.Last night Katie Price to Kim while Kim is munching on Kangaroo dangely bits

"Are they salty" (w00t) PMSL.Why would they be salty Katie? :- :lol:

Model Katie Price has walked out of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! after less than a week on the ITV show.

Viewers of the programme, which is set in the Australian jungle, have voted repeatedly for the former model to be put to the test in "bushtucker" trials.

On Sunday, when she was picked for another trial involving a snake pit, she said: "Someone else has to do it. I'm just not doing it anymore."

ITV announced her departure in a one-line message posted on its website.

"Katie Price has left the jungle," the message read.

'Closure'

Price, also known as glamour model Jordan, had begged viewers to stop nominating her for tasks.

But on hearing she had been chosen again, she said: "I suppose you get into a routine.

"The routine is I go out to work to bring back the food... I'm the breadwinner."

The 31-year-old returned to the Australian jungle last week, five years after first appearing on the programme.

She said she hoped it would bring "closure" to her relationship with ex-husband Peter Andre, with whom she became close while appearing on the show.

Good job she's out, they are saying on the TV now that

she was never going to stick around for the voting :unsure:

Now we get to see some of the others :))

Good job she's out, they are saying on the TV now thatshe was never going to stick around for the voting :unsure:

Now we get to see some of the others :))
Just another publicity stunt :-

i personally think she shud have stuck it out she wudve only prob had to do one last trial she may have even won u never know?

i personally think she shud have stuck it out she wudve only prob had to do one last trial she may have even won u never know?
she was getting £350,000 for appearing on it, they on about not paying her it..she walked to me she shouldn't get anything! give it to whippet rescue. :thumbsup:

:lol: Would be nice to see that happen

One of the ok ones will be leaving tonight, Gino, Sam or Lisa :mellow:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back