The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

I'm A Whippet Racer-get Me Out Of Here!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Di Bellwood, because she,s a dab hand in the kitchen :thumbsup:

id put me dad in and gary b and the trial would be the bush tucker feast lovley witchetty grubs

cheers mr bailey.myself i'll get the jungle party going with a couple of singing rendisions like jungle rock n jungle bells (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely Kev (w00t)

Could just see him with someone like Carol Thatcher asking "you got any black country in you?" :lol:

Heard that John Meades is going in as the SEX Symbol !!!!OR Sym-BOLLOCKS--- :teehee: :teehee: :- "

steve

Now steve, since when have i been ask you go as anything, leave the sex to you pal. Its all them black plastic bags across a snow bound pub car park with two hamsters in tow, addled your mind mate. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd take Karen Boyd - she always has the best ideas :)

Fleesh your correct look what a great IDEA marrying me was!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_- -_- :D :teehee:

She knows some stuff !!! :oops: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke:

steve

nice one gaz ps im only going if kev keeps his dress on lol :- " :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back