The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Info Needed

saraquele

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
as you all know i help out with a dog rescue .

ive had a whippet handed in to me today and was wondering if any one on this forum may be able to trace her breeder ?

she was born on 24th july 2005 , a little blue girl , she was allegedly (sp) purchased when she was 6 weeks old from burnley area ?

the people who handed her in today said the breeders were in the process of moving so could not contact them re having the little girl back .

she is vaccinated , neuterd and id chipped but would love to trace her beginnings if any one has any ideas ?

the kennel clubs breed record supplement registers all litters of pups that are kc reg.if you look in the year/month she was born you will find the breeders name and their address.if you dont have the breeds record supplement then see if anyone here has one for the relevant date,failing that i guess you could ring the kennel club and they will give you the details? :)

she has no papers with her , they said she didnt have any , pet only , but good idea :thumbsup:

oh bless her! bet she will be rehomed in no time! :thumbsup:

Hope she finds a warm basket soon, must be hard to part after such a short time :( .Poor owners must be heartbroken :( Know i would.

they were but were lead to believe whippets were placid creatures ! and left her alone at home while they worked ! needless to say they couldnt take it any more !

Someone on here was looking for a blue Whippet. :luck:

She would be registered in registration for summer 2005, no. 1349. Has anyone got that issue? It should help sort things out.

I live a few miles from Burnley, but I am not aware of anyone breeding blues there.

Glad that she has found her way to you, at least she will now be safe and have a lovely future to look forward to. :luck: :luck:

she hasnt had her dew claws removed so suggests not racing / showing people i guess .

i have the breed records and cant see any matching those dates ???????

the old owner did say she was the same colour as her mum , and sounds like the breeders wernt too botherd , only wanting the money !!

the people who handed her in were lovely people and had done everything for her and she is in lovely condition :D

Hi Saraquele,

Last year we had quite a few phone calls from people who had apparently bought pedigree pups from this area but never recieved there paperwork after trying to contact them they had moved, may be the same people. Hope she finds a good home.

Paula Roberts said:
Hi Saraquele,Last year we had quite a few phone calls from people who had apparently bought pedigree pups from this area but never recieved there paperwork after trying to contact them they had moved, may be the same people. Hope she finds a good home.

ah so the p;ot thickens :blink:

thanks for that , have a couple of people on here intrested so keep your eyes peeled :thumbsup:

:) Hope she find's that home she deserve's :huggles:

Good on ya saraquele :thumbsup:

I would happily take her off your hand if you are looking for a good home for her I have been looking for a friend for my whippet see pics in my gallery. I would obviously be happy for you too check us and are home out and any othr check you wanted to do.

Thanks

James :) :)

yes skye is looking for a new home but it needs to be a special one :- "

she does suffer from seperation anxiety and needs some one at home most of the time and some one who can deal wuth this problem .

if any one is intrested please pm me for more details :thumbsup:

skye_018.jpg

OMG she is gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: If I didn't have 4 already I'd be seroiusly tempted

just to update you all ,,,, skye has found herself a new home :thumbsup:

she will be going over the weekend and to someone on k9 no less :- "

watch this space :thumbsup:

still would love to know her history if any info arises :cheers:

saraquele said:
just to update you all ,,,, skye has found herself a new home  :thumbsup:
she will be going over the weekend and to someone on k9 no less  :- "

watch this space  :thumbsup:

still would love to know her history if any info arises  :cheers:

Hi Sharon,

so pleased to hear the news. We knew it wouldn't take long.

hope she settles and is very happy :*

oh oh oh- who's she going to? Soooooooooooooooo exciting (w00t)

Glad she has found a new home, she is a very pretty girl :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back