The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Info On "dipstick"

~elizabeth~

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello,

I was chatting with my dog's breeder today, and she mentioned that my dog's full sister ran with some success with the Heart of England WRC, gaining the highest no. of points in 2002. Her ped. affix would be 'Flaming', like my dog.

View attachment 18605

Last edited by a moderator:
moriarte said:
Hello,I was chatting with my dog's breeder today, and she mentioned that my dog's full sister ran with some success with the Heart of England WRC, gaining the highest no. of points in 2002. Her ped. affix would be 'Flaming', like my dog.

In the pedigree racing forum the Heart of england has its own forum, Maybe you could pm someone? Dave runs the club, im sure he'd know of the dog :cheers:

I think her KC name is Dippy Dip Stick.

hi

this was Rod's dog from HOE

believe he left the country, not sure who he passed the dog to.

Some more Flaming whippets. Here is Dipstick's litter sister Midnight Dill with her second litter ?, one of whom is Go with the Flo

flo1.jpg

Headshots of Flo, and her uncle Floyde who never really enjoyed racing but has been at the top of the field at BSFA lurecoursing at all his outings this year.

flo5.jpg

ringerforflo.jpg

Yes we did have a dog running under the name of Dipstick. She was black with a white tip on her tail. DOB 15aug99. Don't have her kennel name to hand at present.

She was owned and run by Rod Storer and achieved the following

2004 - never ran

2003 - 7th o/a, but missed several meetings + Second in the Scurry stakes.

2002 - O/A winner in the club (beating 17 other dogs)

As a club, we did not have any championships in 2000 & 2001 due to a combination of loosing Linton and Foot/Mouth.

I'm not sure who owns Dipstick now, but might be able to find out if your interested.

Regards

Dave C

Dave Cuttler said:
Yes we did have a dog running under the name of Dipstick. She was black with a white tip on her tail.  DOB 15aug99.  Don't have her kennel name to hand at present.
She was owned and run by Rod Storer and achieved the following

2004 - never ran

2003 - 7th o/a, but missed several meetings + Second in the Scurry stakes.

2002 - O/A winner in the club (beating 17 other dogs)

As a club, we did not have any championships in 2000 & 2001 due to a combination of loosing Linton and Foot/Mouth.

I'm not sure who owns Dipstick now, but might be able to find out if your interested.

Regards

Dave C

She was rehomed by Rod to a old couple who had just lost there old whippet and lived just around the corner from where he used to live

Whippetman said:
She was rehomed by Rod to a old couple who had just lost there old whippet and lived just around the corner from where he used to live
Thanks for all the info. Good to hear she found a good home :thumbsup: Some confusion over her breeding, but the d.o.b. is the same as my dog I see.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back